• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I had a chance to shoot a Springfield XDS 9mm at the range and I must say I like it as much if not a little better than my Glock 43. The gun was very accurate and reliable for the range session I had, probably hardly ever cleaned since it was a rental at Point Blank. It comes with an 8 round extended mag which was very comfortable when shooting. I wasn't all that familiar with the gun until that day but I do really like the added safety feature of the grip safety when holstering the gun.

I think hands down it is a better feeling pistol for me then the Shield or Kahr. I am a glock lover so it would be hard for me to switch but I can't say I won't.

Anyone EDC one?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have the Xds 3.3 except in .45. I love mine, good shooter, light, and easily concealable.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Had both the 9 and 45 variants, and actually preferred it over the Shield. When Glock came out with the 43, I transitioned to it. It would be a coin toss between the XDS and 43 on which shoots better for me, however, I prefer the overall feel of the 43.

Top Bottom