• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    My Birthday is next week....My wife asked me what I really wanted for the Big 60....I said "well a Springfield XD Service Model Mod2 would be nice" and was kind of joking......So guess what shows up as an early birthday surprise? Exactly what I wanted!!!! Been wanting one of these for a while and couldn't be happier......and the best part is Springfield is having a promo until June 30...4 free 16 round mags, a holster and double mag holder...the gift that keeps on giving LOL....

Can't wait to hit the range this weekend. Sorry, but I just had to tell somebody!! LOL....Thanks XD.JPG XD promo.jpg

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Congrats, and happy birthday!!! My birthday is tomorrow, but I am sure I won't get a new XD Mod 2!!!

BYW... I am sooooooooo much younger than you. I won't turn 60 for a couple of more years yet!!! :p

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Presents like that are always special, and will remain special as long as you own the gun. You will remember your wife every time you shoot this baby, from now until eternity. If you bought it yourself, it may be nice, but nothing like this gun will be. Congratulations!

Top Bottom