• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    As of this very moment, the Outdoorsman in Greenwood has four black and about a dozen FDE in stock at $499 plus tax... I got mine!

GoGoGo!

Last edited:

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    Man I am glad you finally were able to get one, you had to be getting antsy after all the waiting! Congrats!

I think the P-10C is my next firearm, unless I decide on the upcoming P-10S that I've read about. I'm a sucker for smaller guns. Have to wait at least a little bit to see what it will be.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks for the heads up on the black ones. I knew they got another batch of the FDE ones in but did not know they had black ones too. I'm just north of 600 rounds through the FDE one I bought and love the thing more and more with each round down the pipe. The gun just keeps getting better and better for me. It's not without it's flaws, but over all, is a fantastic shooter.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Initial inspection of mine reveals that it's pretty much a perfect gun. Nothing feels wrong or tight. It has the look and feel of something that was assembled by caring hands. No battered roll pins, no dinged edges--just a very well-executed firearm. I can't wait to go shoot it.

Edit: an interesting data point… I had read on other forums that the black pistols do not have luminous sights. This is true in my case; the sights are just bright white dots. They look much like Walther sights. I actually prefer these to luminous painted dots.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've heard nothing yet on the .40. I'll probably get a text from Mark down at the Outdoorsman within a half hour of one getting into their inventory. My bank account will suffer shortly there after.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Man I am glad you finally were able to get one, you had to be getting antsy after all the waiting! Congrats!

I think the P-10C is my next firearm, unless I decide on the upcoming P-10S that I've read about. I'm a sucker for smaller guns. Have to wait at least a little bit to see what it will be.

P-10S? Please do tell me more......

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    We just put two magazines through mine before MCF&G closed. So far, so good. No functional problems and the gun seemed to shoot to point of aim.
    Happy you finally got one and surprised that Bradis didn't rip you off. Are you still going to do a "shoot and greet" at Marion county with it?

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yes, anyone who wants to shoot it, I'll resume the other thread.

I do need to correct one piece of misinformation. I took the gun out today and realized that it does indeed have luminous sights. There are much whiter (in good light) than other CZ luminous sights I have seen in the past. I now have 112 rounds through it and it has been 100% thus far.

Bradis was completely fair and cooperative about refunding my money. They were actually very pleasant to do business with.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Tim's Shooting Academy has two in for $470, that being said I was incredibly disappointed in the gun. The trigger is awful to say the least and the grip was very very glock like minus the finger groves being absent in the P-10. I wanted to like the gun allot but this pretty much put the last nail in the coffin of plastic guns for me.

Top Bottom