• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    NY is a funny place. Upstate is incredibly conservative, it's the huge cluster of liberals in NYC and the Burroughs that are what give the state it's bad record. FWIW, a NYS handgun permit is not valid in NYC, unless issued in NYC. Cray-zee.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    NY is a funny place. Upstate is incredibly conservative, it's the huge cluster of liberals in NYC and the Burroughs that are what give the state it's bad record. FWIW, a NYS handgun permit is not valid in NYC, unless issued in NYC. Cray-zee.

Much like IL/Sh**cago.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus

I like it here between the mountains. Now if we could just get Chicago to move to the coasts...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That was my guess, too. I read the article after searching out the correct link and read the sub-link too. They never overtly stated he was a prohibited person. Although I haven't lived upstate in 40yrs I still have relatives there and AFAIK Bloomies Loonies haven't managed to make mere handgun possession illegal (yet)

Top Bottom