If you want an M&P Shield, now is the time to buy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Shields on sale for $299.99 at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore in Ohio.
    https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/147435
    With or without safety, same price.
    That is BEFORE the $75 rebate they have until the first of July.
    Free Shipping.
    So M&P Shield delivered to your favorite FFL for 224.99 after rebate.:+1::thumbsup::bacondance::@ya:

Be warned they do not get in a hurry to ship out whatever it is you order, but they do ship it eventually.
    They also don't answer the customer service line if you want to ask.
    I talked to them on facebook messenger and that seemed to work.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Actually, PSA has been selling them all day long for $275 with free shipping,.......but listed now as 'temporarily sold out'. These are 9mm Shields with thumb safety for $200 delivered(after rebate). Got two more myself.

s_w_31353_fl.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This has been going on for weeks, evidently, the 43 cut into the Shield sales, and S&W is getting ready to drop a Shield 2.5 (2.0 being the no safety version the original should have been)! To each his own, and it is a great price, but...

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm very happy with mine and it probably didn't need the Apex parts. It has been rock solid, zero malf and is my edc. The 2.0 guns have a pretty aggressive grip texture. Put that on a Shield and it may become more difficult to draw from concealment. I sometimes pocket carry using a sticky holster. Wait and see I guess.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm very happy with mine and it probably didn't need the Apex parts. It has been rock solid, zero malf and is my edc. The 2.0 guns have a pretty aggressive grip texture. Put that on a Shield and it may become more difficult to draw from concealment. I sometimes pocket carry using a sticky holster. Wait and see I guess.

I've carried mine most of the time in the last 2+ years I've had it and think it's a great carry gun. Only thing I've changed is adding Trijicon HD sights, otherwise I've left the gun stock. Not the most accurate gun I own, but accurate enough and it carries very nicely. I'm tempted to buy another at these prices, even though I don't really need one. I'm not a fan of the new grip texture, so the original Shield is fine with me.

weedsnager

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    Winfield, In
    Received this email today-
    Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,

jpeg

Matt Buckingham
    President, Smith & Wesson Firearms

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I bit on the PSA deal with free shipping.
    $220 after rebate and transfer fee, was too good of a deal to pass up.

I just ordered the Shield in .45 acp (no safety). Didn't have the free shipping like the 9mm, but still only 271 (plus transfer fee) shipped. Seemed like a good deal to me! :) Small enough for easy concealment (from prying eyes AND from DoggyMama ;)).

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Mine should be here today. I ordered an fde 9mm from Smokey mountain guns and ammo for $299 shipped. $225 is hard to beat. I kinda wanted a g43 but for half the money i will take the shield all day..

Top Bottom