• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    I dont own one, but did look at one before I bought my M&P. It did not feel very good in the hand, but as far as being too heavy and ugly, so am I and they havent got rid of me yet. I say if thats what someone wants, more power to em.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Interesting. I would have been more interested if he would have done the same test with the Canik and the FN. The it would have been a better test of the quality of the three different pistols vs the cost.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    A friend of mine bought one new in .45 ACP and could not get it to work. And he did not torture his at all. Maybe we should have ran over it with a truck. Video was fun to watch though.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Fun to watch. I've worked on a couple of C9's and the feeding problem wasn't the gun it was the mags. Bent the lips in and they worked fine. For a person with extreme fiscal problems tht still need to defend themselves this resolves the problem. Shame the pretentious look down on basic self defense needs.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I would never shame anyone that bought one, I have been broke with a family before so I know that feeling. If it's what you can afford and or what you want I say go for it and enjoy I will not bad mouth you. As far as the video it was great I enjoy what he does on his different channels.
    But you have to give it up for high point

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Matt always makes entertaining videos, so it's no wondering that he's up in the 3M subscribers territory now.
    The guy has a nice house, married to a stunning wife, has great kids, lots of awesome guns, and a place to shoot them all.
    Sucks to be him, right?

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    I don't own one, and probably never will. (The Walther PPX is ugly enough!) But a buddy of mine swears by them. Cheap, ugly, but reliable ... kinda like the fat chick you bring home from the bar on Saturday night.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Matt always makes entertaining videos, so it's no wondering that he's up in the 3M subscribers territory now.
    The guy has a nice house, married to a stunning wife, has great kids, lots of awesome guns, and a place to shoot them all.
    Sucks to be him, right?

Who cares about all that... Did you see his Raptor!

Top Bottom