• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Very pleased today. I recently purchased a Ruger SP101 and was going to sell it because I did not like holding 6" low to hit the target. I had contacted them by e-mail, then by phone today. They are sending a taller sight in the mail.:rockwoot:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've never used them for my Blackhawk, but the way they treated my brother with his Single Six I'm not afraid to buy any Ruger product

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Ruger's service.
    The lady I deal with is TOP NOTCH every time I call. She even gave me her direct line # to speed things up.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Hope I never need to use them but that's good to hear. I just purchased a Mark IV Hunter and I have a ore Ruger in the works.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    They are good at customer service.under promise and over deliver.

Wish they did did not need to use it as often with a little more product testing. Since I own stock in ruger I wish they would overcome a few of the issue I see happening in the company. Have traded it quite a bit sold high purchased low but all gun companies stock took a hit when trump came to power

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Hope I never need to use them but that's good to hear. I just purchased a Mark IV Hunter and I have a ore Ruger in the works.

I hate to mention this, but they had a special line set up for recalls on the Mark IV. :facepalm:

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    rugers customer service is awesome! i was mounting a scope on my gunsite scout rifle and one of the rings had the threads stripped out. called ruger and had someone on the phone right away, sent a replacement scope ring right away, no questions asked.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    Their customer service is excellent. I've dealt with them twice on different guns and they were great- paid shipping both ways, replaced parts not apparently directly involved with the problem, quick turnaround, cheerful all the way. Other companies could learn from them. But, I did have problems with 2 of their guns...

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    THeir customer service has been spectacular the 1x I had to use it.
    They ended up sending me a new GP100 Match Champ because they couldn't fully address my issues with a previous GP100. I was very happy with the speed and quality of the cust srvc.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    To go into detail on my brothers single six-
    It was in a box in pieces when he got it. ( Whole other story) Called them about fixing it and having it reblued.
    They said "send it in and we'll call with a quote." A week later it showed up at his house fixed, reblued, with new grips, the old ones were in the box.
    A note in the box saying what they did. No bill. He called them and they said "no charge, don't worry about it"

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I have a mid 80's model 10/22 and was having light strikes, I called them, and they asked if I wanted to send my gun in for them to fix, or if I wanted them to send me the parts, when I asked how much would the costs be, I was told no charge!

my did was having the same issue with a brand new 10/22, it would only fire mini mags, when I called the for him, they sent me a new firing pin and spring, no charge!

1 had a 22/45 that I couldn't get to cock (after a disassemble and cleaning) I couldn't get it apart, if wouldn't "act right" I called ruger and they had me return it to them, 10 days it was back in my hands fixed at no charge! (the hammer strut had fallen to the side and jammed the action closed) they replaced the sear, hammer strut all at no charge!

way back in the 80's I sent my p85 back for the safety recall (rugers "new gun curse") and if I remember correctly it was gone 2 weeks and a few weeks after that I got a free magazine for my trouble

so I agree with everyone else's comments rugers customer service is the best in the industry!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    So far, I have had nothing but great service from Ruger's Customer Service. They pay the shipping to and from their place and they get the stuff done quickly and well. They even throw something in because you had a problem and they wanted to make you feel better. I admit I never needed their excellent service before the recent products they are making but they are the best when it does become needed. Ruger does it the best way they are able and while it is best not to need it, it is nice to know they will fix it and make it right without a lot of questions and trying to make it your fault.

Also, I bought a nice new Mark IV before the recall. Mine was fine, it apparently wasn't one that wasn't assembled correctly so I am very happy with it.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So far, I have had nothing but great service from Ruger's Customer Service. They pay the shipping to and from their place and they get the stuff done quickly and well. They even throw something in because you had a problem and they wanted to make you feel better. I admit I never needed their excellent service before the recent products they are making but they are the best when it does become needed. Ruger does it the best way they are able and while it is best not to need it, it is nice to know they will fix it and make it right without a lot of questions and trying to make it your fault.

Also, I bought a nice new Mark IV before the recall. Mine was fine, it apparently wasn't one that wasn't assembled correctly so I am very happy with it.

Unless the serial number begins with a 5 I thought it had to be returned. In fact I thought the sear had to be replaced and it had nothing to do with how it was assembled and it had everything to do with a poorly designed part.

Freebird01

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    i have to agree. we bought my wife an lc9s and it was having an issue where it would fail to feed the final round in a mag. we havent bought any extras so its just the factory mag... called and the lady i talked to was super cool and ended up sending us a brand new mag and a tag for the old one for no charge. ive always been a fan of ruger...that just solidified my opinion.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    [QUOTE]Ruger costumer service[/QUOTE]

I was wondering where to get my Ruger costume tailored. Its good to know they have a service for that.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I sent an SP101 back to them because the empty cartridges were a bear to get out of the cylinder. They covered shipping both ways, fixed the issue, sent it back home in a brand new plastic case, and were absolutely wonderful the entire time. Their Customer Service is as good as it gets.

Top Bottom