• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Saw this on my Facebook page and it looked really good for a novice like me that only pocket carries.
    I bought a Desantis Superfly pocket holster big enough to hold any of my small 9s, 380 and small J frame; It was recommended on this site to me.

[FONT=&amp]Concealed Carry Inc – JP Squared Consulting Inc[/FONT]
    concealedcarry455x93.jpg

FINALLY: The Only Concealed Carry Holster That Can Carry Nearly All Semi-Automatic Pistols and Allows You To Carry 3 Spare Magazines and Can Be Worn with Virtually any Pants, Shorts, or No Pant's At All...
    (also stated it can accommodate most concealed-carry revolvers)
    It costs $70 and is made in America.
    I want to order it to give it a shot.
    If you have had any experience with this: please advise.
    Guidelines for Refunds, Returns, and Cancellations:

Refunds are only available for:

Physical goods:
    Up to 60 days past receipt of your item.
    Buyer may be required to cover return shipping costs
    Buyer may not be refunded the original shipping cost
    guarantee-copy.jpg

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I also found this:

Smart Carry Holster : The Invisible Holster

http://www.godfamilyandguns.org

Anyone use this?

I saw a vid where a guy was sitting in a chair with shirt tail in (like normal people :laugh:) and he reached down in his pants (under his belt) and pulled out a full size 9mm (looked like to me), in a second, and put it back in while sitting: impressive.
    Looked like exactly what I was looking for.

"When choosing a concealed carry holster, you want quality, comfort and practical concealment. With the custom-made SmartCarry®, your weapon rides with and in front of your body, pointed down--not back. SmartCarry is so comfortable you can forget you are armed until you need your weapon. It won't sag your clothing. If you wear your belt too tight, you can loosen it. In fact SmartCarry can help hold up your pants. Be armed; be ready for any emergency, standing, sitting or driving; wear any type clothing, in any activity or circumstance. Guaranteed 60 day try-out or your money back. For 27 years SmartCarry® has providing the #1 deep concealed carry holster."

"Hand made in America, custom fit to you and your handgun of durable denim material, SmartCarry holsters provide a surprise, snag-free draw without the burdens of discomfort or imprinting. SmartCarry holsters are top-the-top with many features you just won't get with cheap, imported junk. Stretch the elastic band, you can't shine a flashlight through it. Overlap the Velcro by 2 or 3 inches, you can't pull it apart. Jerk it apart yes, pull it no. SmartCarry holsters are sweat-proof on the back so your expensive weapon won't rust. Guaranteed for one year most SmartCarry holsters last 3 to 5 years with an average life of 8 years."

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I can't make heads or tails of this post. What is your question? You don't even provide a link to the holster you are talking about.[/QUOTE

1. Here it is again:

concealedcarry455x93.jpg

concealedcarry.com

2. I guess a picture is not worth a 1000 words. :laugh:

3. I'll copy and paste my question again in my post:

4. Thanks for trying to figure it our to help me.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have not received any input about either holster, so I suppose people are not aware of these "latest" innovations and haven't bought them.

W/O input, I'm inclined to buy the Smart Carry Holster, the Invisible holster that fits down under the belt in front for perfect concealment.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have not received any input about either holster, so I suppose people are not aware of these "latest" innovations and haven't bought them.

W/O input, I'm inclined to buy the Smart Carry Holster, the Invisible holster that fits down under the belt in front for perfect concealment.

Don't shoot off your twig and berries !!!!! :laugh: .....

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ...Anyone use this?...

Have used in the past, but hardly ever now that I use other methods.

It works/does what it's supposed to with all the advantages/disadvantages that will be attendant using a soft holster inside your pants in that area.

Well made for what it is. At least they were well made some years ago.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What do you mean by novice?
    I wouldn't advise a novice to carrying firearms to attempt pocket carry at all. :dunno:

Gripping the firearm properly is essential. Pocket carry actually promotes poor gripping of the gun. One should carry on the belt initially, maybe always. Pocket carry can carefully be attempted after you are well beyond understanding and seasoned (read; can't get it wrong) practicing of proper handgun grip.

Last edited:

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I googled it, and under "tuckable holsters" nothing showed that was all under the belt, but handle above pants.
    Try searching variations of deep concealed holster.

Three Cherries has a holster that is below the belt, but it is only available for a few pistols. Their page has a video of
    Keanu Reeves Training On The Cherries Holster For John Wick 2

[video]https://youtu.be/JY9TJigpcyo[/video]

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Never used a "brave response". Looks like a modified take on the traditional belly band. As such it has the same disadvantages, those being it is a soft holster. I am not interested in their gimmicky product.

I do own and have used a smart carry. I packed around a Jframe revolver in one. It is a situation specific carry option. If deep concealment is a requirement then it is something to consider.

OP I have read a lot of your posts. Good questions and I can tell you are a novice interested in concealed carry. That is why I am hesitant to post my opinions, I simply do not want to offend anyone.

1) Stop obsessing and trying to buy the lightest handgun. 2 oz of weight does not matter.
    2) Stop buying and researching the cheapest, less then $300 handgun you can buy. I get it, you don't want to lose money. Sell that stuff and get a good revolver that says S&W or Ruger on the side or a Semiauto made by Glock, Walther, S&W, Sig Saurer............ For what you are spending buying 4 $300 guns you can buy whatever you want. Get a quality gun and learn to shoot it, make sure it works.
    3) Stop obsessing about the perfect handgun. Pick one from a reputable manufacturer and learn to shoot it.
    4) Buy a good belt, buy a proper holster, buy more magazines, buy ammo, invest in a couple training classes.

So now that you think I am a smarty pants the next question is what do I, have I, will I, can I shoot, carry, tried or have owned? Simple answer is yes.

Belt - I like the beltman products
    Concealment Holster - Comp-Tac MTac
    OWB Leather (still concealed) - Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Wilson Lo Profile
    Preferred Carry Guns - Airweight Jframe, Walther PPS, 1911s. I also packed around a Glock 23 for several years.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Never used a "brave response". Looks like a modified take on the traditional belly band. As such it has the same disadvantages, those being it is a soft holster. I am not interested in their gimmicky product.

I do own and have used a smart carry. I packed around a Jframe revolver in one. It is a situation specific carry option. If deep concealment is a requirement then it is something to consider.

OP I have read a lot of your posts. Good questions and I can tell you are a novice interested in concealed carry. That is why I am hesitant to post my opinions, I simply do not want to offend anyone.

1) Stop obsessing and trying to buy the lightest handgun. 2 oz of weight does not matter.
    2) Stop buying and researching the cheapest, less then $300 handgun you can buy. I get it, you don't want to lose money. Sell that stuff and get a good revolver that says S&W or Ruger on the side or a Semiauto made by Glock, Walther, S&W, Sig Saurer............ For what you are spending buying 4 $300 guns you can buy whatever you want. Get a quality gun and learn to shoot it, make sure it works.
    3) Stop obsessing about the perfect handgun. Pick one from a reputable manufacturer and learn to shoot it.
    4) Buy a good belt, buy a proper holster, buy more magazines, buy ammo, invest in a couple training classes.

So now that you think I am a smarty pants the next question is what do I, have I, will I, can I shoot, carry, tried or have owned? Simple answer is yes.

Belt - I like the beltman products
    Concealment Holster - Comp-Tac MTac
    OWB Leather (still concealed) - Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Wilson Lo Profile
    Preferred Carry Guns - Airweight Jframe, Walther PPS, 1911s. I also packed around a Glock 23 for several years.

1. Deep concealment is a requirement; noone can ever know I'm carrying.
    2. I am in the process of selling. I have sold 4 guns so far and will sell 1 or 2 more after I buy a Shield.
    3. I did buy a Smith 642 that I intend to keep and carry, selling my other 38: Charter Arms, just to get the name Smith.
    4. I will buy a Shield when I find for my price; I was going to buy one from a guy on this site this week, but it had sold.
    5. Could have bought one at Marksman Shooting in Westfield with 3 holsters and 3 magazines a month ago, but I picked up a Taurus 709 Slim instead and bought a Ruger LC9 and the Sig 290RS that already sold. I should have just bought the Shield to begin with instead of the Taurus and others, although I do like the Ruger.
    5. There are 4 Shields for sale on Armslist, so it will just be a matter of time.
    6. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks for taking the time!
    7. Between house-hunting and school starting up, I won't be able to have time a obsess for now, but it was a great summer diversion. :laugh:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If deep concealment is essential. J frame in a Smart Carry is about as discreet as it gets. Even keeps your shirt tucked in.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Re: tuckable, look up Galco king tuck, crossbreed supertuck, hidden hybrid tuckable, etc.
    There are a lot of decent optioins if tuckable is the way you want to go.
    Ive owned the 3 brands above and liked them.

And keep the questions coming, we love it. As others habe said, don't obsess over the absolute perfect setup, because it doesnt exist. It seems you are on a good path now with a Shield and a J frame.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Re: tuckable, look up Galco king tuck, crossbreed supertuck, hidden hybrid tuckable, etc.
    There are a lot of decent optioins if tuckable is the way you want to go.
    Ive owned the 3 brands above and liked them.

And keep the questions coming, we love it. As others habe said, don't obsess over the absolute perfect setup, because it doesnt exist. It seems you are on a good path now with a Shield and a J frame.

1. Looked up all the holsters mentioned, none keep gun handle below belt that I could see, of course there weren't vids for all of them, but looking at the design indicated not a totally concealed weapon.
    2. I'm getting more interested in the:
    Smart Carry Holster :
    The Invisible Holster

3. It seems the only one demonstrated as deeply totally concealed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom