• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Wanting suggestions on a trigger kit for a Glock 17 Gen4. This gun is just for fun at the range type set up, there are so many to choose from just wanted to get some feed back? Light, crisp etc.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have a few different triggers in a few of my Glocks.

Zev Adjustable Fulcrum Trigger (in G21SF) - has a bit of a mush feel to me on the take up, but the wall, break and reset are all good. It seems to be the lightest pull of all the triggers. Maybe like 3.5lbs.

Complete Pyramid Trigger (in Glock 19) - clean trigger, noticeable wall and crisp break. Nice reset. Felt like a heavy, deliberate pull out of the box (around 5lbs), but after 200 rounds, it has definitely smoothed out.

Overwatch Precision Flat Tac Trigger (in Glock 19) - by far my favorite trigger out of the box. short take up, defined wall, crisp break, solid reset. I love this trigger and I only have about 150 rounds on it. I like it so much I ordered the same trigger for my EDC G43.

Hope that helps!

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    I have an overwatch DAT in my 19 mos and it is very nice. Almost zero take up, very crisp break. Put a Hyve Monarch in my wife's 19 and it is also very nice. Almost zero overtravel on it. Feels about the same as the overwatch but it is curved. Went with the Hyve in hers because she liked all the color choices. Ended up going with purple.

Top Bottom