• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdb321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2016
    LaFontaine
    This morning I got up and played 18 holes of golf. I then headed to the shooting range with my two favorite revolvers. I had them worked over by Denny Reichard. WOW!!! What a difference. The SSR shoots like a dream! I am a TRUE BELIEVER. I have never shot so many bulls eyes. You guys that has had Denny work on a revolver know what I'm saying. I will never have another S&W revolver that hasn't been worked over by him. A true View attachment 57524 craftsman!!!!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    SWEET! I've done my own spring swaps (no polishing), and have been happy with the results, but have heard wonderful things about how Denny really works things over. In southern Indiana, we also have BossHoss who is a S&W wizard. Congratulations, two very beautiful revolvers well worth the investment to have Denny work his magic! There's definitely something special about a S&W with a nice action to it. I bet that SSR carves up bulls-eyes like a scalpel!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I've had all my S&W revolvers worked by Denny Reichard. My 686, 29 and 27 are as smooth as warm butter and they shoot incredibly well. I've spent a lot of time dialing in my reloads for each revolver and they produce unreal groups at 25 yards. I've said it before: Denny is THE man when its comes to S&W revolvers.

Top Bottom