• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Yes, they are interchangeable as far as I know. I know the 17/22 and the 19/23 frames are identical. Holster fitment on the slide is generally more critical than frame but if I'm not mistaken you should not have any problem with a holster made for a 21.
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears”

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yes, the holsters are the same. The main time you'll need to pay attention to differences in a 20/21 and a 20sf/21sf is if you are ordering Talon trip tapes or maybe a pistol butt filler. I've owned a 20sf, 21sf, 29sf and 30sf. The 29 and 30 has obvious differences from the full size guns, but the 29sf and 30sf are externally identical as are the 20sf and 21sf.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Good luck! One of the reason I migrated away from my G20SF was the dearth of holster selection in LGSs. I can't afford to end up with 4-5 holsters I don't use or that don't work, so I need something I can physically see and maybe try out before I buy.

I suppose I also couldn't afford the going rate of 10mm practice ammo and shot so much .40 that carrying the much larger G20 made no sense.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There really ought to be more G21 holster's available than there seems to be. I used to be on the lookout for a good G20/21 mag holster and ended up just carrying the 1911 instead. G21s are some of the most common pistols around, yet seem to lag in holster selection.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Good luck! One of the reason I migrated away from my G20SF was the dearth of holster selection in LGSs. I can't afford to end up with 4-5 holsters I don't use or that don't work, so I need something I can physically see and maybe try out before I buy.

I suppose I also couldn't afford the going rate of 10mm practice ammo and shot so much .40 that carrying the much larger G20 made no sense.

I'm not looking for a deep concealment holster, or even a daily carry. I just want one for hiking, off roading in the RZR anf such. I was actually looking at a chest holster.
    As far as 10mm ammo goes, I reload and I primarily shoot 10 and 40. Since they both use the same bullet it's "kinda" a savings.

Top Bottom