• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    During recent handgun class my G34 perform really well, during the extended shooting I discovered that is not as pleasant to shoot as I thought so I tried a few different platforms in the last couple of weeks. To my surprise I shot the Sig 320 extremely well and also will not require any trigger mods in my opinion, any deals on full size 9mm that you may know?. I'm not concern about the recall so is not an issue for me, I'm trying to put together a set up and not spending crazy money.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    During recent handgun class my G34 perform really well, during the extended shooting I discovered that is not as pleasant to shoot as I thought so I tried a few different platforms in the last couple of weeks. To my surprise I shot the Sig 320 extremely well and also will not require any trigger mods in my opinion, any deals on full size 9mm that you may know?. I'm not concern about the recall so is not an issue for me, I'm trying to put together a set up and not spending crazy money.
    You should be able to find a used one for a pretty good deal, as some folks are really turned off with Sig and the P320 right now. I think that most owners will hang on to them, though. Looks like all the ones at the factory will have the new mods before going onto the market. A lot of retailers aren't selling them right now. Probably waiting until they can send them back for the mods. I'm a long time handgun owner and shooter and own many other handguns and have owned many other more that I sold or gave away. I'm a relatively new owner of the Sig P320, I like the trigger pull, the grip, the modular design, the trigger reach, the dovetailed front and rear sights, the way the pistol disassembles for cleaning and the price point. I also started off shooting it well, which hasn't always been the case with other plastic pistols. I won't be turning loose of mine (except for when it goes back for the mods.)

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I like the ergonomics and modularity of the P320 (I own one) but I wouldn't rush to buy one right now. Aside from the drop-and-fire issue, I was asked to clear FTE malfunctions on two P320s when the owners couldn't cycle the slide because the empty case was stuck. One required a cleaning rod and mallet. Maybe Sig is having QC problems trying to fill military orders?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I like the ergonomics and modularity of the P320 (I own one) but I wouldn't rush to buy one right now. Aside from the drop-and-fire issue, I was asked to clear FTE malfunctions on two P320s when the owners couldn't cycle the slide because the empty case was stuck. One required a cleaning rod and mallet. Maybe Sig is having QC problems trying to fill military orders?
    Could these have been reloads and a Glock fired case got into the mix?

Top Bottom