• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    First off, I want to make clear, I have not been paid or given any type of compensation for my opinion below. I am a very, very pleased customer who sees someone who does excellent work, is a craftsman, and seems to me to have an excellent mindset and attitude. And I think he deserves some kudos for his abilities and I would like to see him succeed. Hopefully he will be around for a long time and will be available for more work in the future! :cool: So it's total selfless...ya...that's it.

I've been looking to have some frame work done on my Glocks. At first, I wanted to have my finger grooves removed and an undercut. Although, I will admit that the Gen 3 G19 finger grooves were not that bad for my hand. However, I decided to take things a different route after trying a friends gun.

I ended up putting Zev Tech magwells onto both my Gen 3 G19's. And not really for the magwell, but for the finger ledge that it provides on the bottom front of the grip. The magwell is a perk I guess. Instead of me trying to grip the gun, it sounds crazy, but it feels like the gun is gripping me. I LOVE it. I can lock on hard and tight on that grip.

However, with the finger ledge, "Glock Knuckle" was becoming an issue. So it seemed to me that I still needed an undercut.

I looked all over the net. Most of the companies that seemed trustworthy to hack on my Glock frame also had long, long lead times somewhere around 3-9 months. And of the ones that were quicker, most of their work did not seem well executed to me.

Being in the NE part of the state, I had a difficult time finding anyone who did Glock framework up here locally.

This is where P4 Weapon Works comes in. I found them on facebook through a couple of links and I looked over every picture I could find. His work seemed very well executed in my opinion. And the reviews I could dig up all seemed positive.

So decided to throw caution to the wind, I was being bold and daring (at least for me) and I decided to take the risk of having him hack on my frames.....2 Gen 3 G19's and a Gen 4 G26. However, Jake at P4 was having none of that hacking stuff.

To me, it takes an artists to do this type of work well and with excellence. And what I picked up was art. It is exactly what I was looking for and I will recommend him to anyone who is even considering having polymer frame work done.

He was also very, very quick. I dropped off all my frames on Wednesday during my lunch break and I picked them up today (Friday) on my lunch break. 2 days for totally awesome work! Now, if he becomes busy (and I hope he does), I'm sure that will lengthen. But his work will be worth the wait.

Here is Jake's facebook page..... https://www.facebook.com/P4WeaponWorks

There is a photo on his facebook page, and it's better than mine. I have a crappy phone camera and I'm not good at pictures. But since it's written somewhere :postpics:.....here are my crappy photos.

View attachment 58752 View attachment 58753 View attachment 58754

If you are thinking of getting some polymer framework done, then I ask that you check out P4 Weapon Works and see if Jake might be able to meet your needs. He is an artist of the polymer frame, and seems to be a young man with a great attitude. That is the type of person I want to see succeed in this crazy world!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Looks good, I'll have to check them out. I've got a Gen 3 G20 I would like to have undercut.

Top Bottom