• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone purchased a glock from SRJ lately? Just curious with the release of the Gen 5 if the pricing changed at all. I am probably going to stop after work this week and pick one up before my certificate expires.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I don't think they've gotten any gen 5's in yet. I know the guys that are high on the list and they've not gotten theirs yet.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I bought one from Kiesler's (they have a warehouse full) and had it shipped to Elmore's for transfer. Only issue is they don't have any 19's with the Ameriglo sights, only the G17. So I bought one with the Glock night sights and will change them out later.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'll echo what others have said- no price changes to Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glocks. $398 for subcompact, compact, of full-sizes 9s and 40s.

If you want to get on their list for a Gen 5 though, I must caution you that you may never get the phone call letting you know they're in stock. A few years ago when the G43 was a hot item I did the same thing- put my name on their list. After a few months, I hadn't heart anything. One day I walked in there just to look around and sure enough, they had a G43 for sale.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I'll echo what others have said- no price changes to Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glocks. $398 for subcompact, compact, of full-sizes 9s and 40s.

If you want to get on their list for a Gen 5 though, I must caution you that you may never get the phone call letting you know they're in stock. A few years ago when the G43 was a hot item I did the same thing- put my name on their list. After a few months, I hadn't heart anything. One day I walked in there just to look around and sure enough, they had a G43 for sale.

I've been on their list several times, including for the 43 when it came out, and have been called every time.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Try Ft Liberty in Avon. They had just received the gen 5's and they are also a Blue Label dealer. Just an idea.
    They are a Blue Label dealer but those prices are higher than Jenkins and Keislers, the only LE Distributors in Indiana and thus the lowest prices on Blue Label guns.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Anyone purchased a glock from SRJ lately? Just curious with the release of the Gen 5 if the pricing changed at all. I am probably going to stop after work this week and pick one up before my certificate expires.

1. I was just there on 6680 E 21st St. (West of Shadeland).
    2. I have bought 2 holsters there and some gun cleaning supplies.
    3. I thought the prices on the guns looked alot better than other places, but I inquired as to purchasing a gun from there I was asked if I was a "safety" officer or something like that, which I suppose encompasses more than just police.
    4. She saw that I had an ID badge on, but a H.S. teacher ID isn't going to get it done. :laugh:
    5. She said Glock had a program where I could get a membership and qualify to get a gun (one gun or ongoing??).
    6. Don't know how much that is, but since I don't buy new ordinarily, no matter, but I am curious.
    7. Smith and Wesson doesn't have a program like that they also said.
    8. I thought is said alot that of all the good guns out there only Smith and Glock were being sold to the professionals.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    doddg, SRJ was probably talking about GSSF. Glock Shooting Sport Foundation, I believe. Anyone can join and receive a price near the blue label. I don't know if it is a one time purchase or yearly though.

Top Bottom