• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    so yesterday I took my girlfriend to tims gun range and she is terrified of guns and by chance somebody was shooting a shotgun off and that didn't help her fears at all, so kept telling her it will be ok and after much persuading she got the courage to shoot my 45 and she is a tiny girl and just for the fun of it I got her a clown target for anyone who has seen the new IT movie she was scared to death also watching. I got her loaded up and up to the line and bang she killed that clown dead head shot I couldn't be more proud of her. I asked her if she had fun and she said yes and wants to do it again Im shocked so I hope she can get over her gun fear

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    Wow! First time shooter and you give her a .45? She must really love you! Let her shoot a target .22 pistol so she doesn't have to deal with the recoil and noise.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I am debating taking my lady to the range. Don't know how it would go over.

It has been my experience that most people that have never been before, whether male of female usually love it and say things like:

I didn't know how much fun this is.
    Of course I do not know you or your girlfriend, but I bet she'll have fun.

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    There should be a rule somewhere that states: Start all new shooters with a 22.
    There's nothing worse than hearing stories of a new shooter never wanting to try it again because they had loud painful experience.
    The difficulty overcoming the flinch induced from a big bore makes it unlikely the new shooter will experience the gratification of printing a good group.
    People like to be good at things. When they find something they're good at, it's likely they'll want to do it again.
    Op, you have a good girl. Next time take a 22 pistol or rifle and watch her smile and interest grow

Top Bottom