• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    This started as a spontaneous impulse purchase 8 months ago (availability and a good price always does me in) and it sat in the safe until today. I had even entertained the idea of selling it unfired to free up some funds.

Not gonna happen now ! The original marketing narrative that caught my attention was accurate to a "T".

The fit, finish, weight, capacity and accuracy are only out stepped by one thing . . . . . The trigger is amazing!

Actually I'm tempted to string together several synonyms of amazing to convince y'all to pick one up, fondle it almost immorally, and then shoot two full mags through it and try to not smile. And I'm meaning ear to ear.

I am now tasking myself with snagging a CMR-30 for I am smitten with this Kel-Tec wonder.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've stuck to using CCI ammo in my and it's been a blast. The sights and trigger are great but it's accuracy is a bit off imo. I was hoping for better than 1" groups at 7 yards. What's your shooting?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Love 22 mag in a pistol. Just have never had one that would not jam. Sold all but the Grendel p-30 and it likes (sometimes) 50 grain federal ammo only. I do believe it is the same setup as your current pistol.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I order CCI online for ~$9.99 / 50. Still a bit expensive when you add on s/h.

Loading 30 rounds is a real pain & I don't think the shells sit correctly in the mag. I've never tried shooting from a full mag and normally keep it to 20-25.

I had a Crimson trace laser on it but the last cleaning using CLP killed the laser. :(

Top Bottom