Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

The Official INGO 10mm Thread

There has been a lot of chatter recently about 10mm firearms. People asking questions, and several good pictures posted in the threads. I've been into 10mm for a couple years now, and it has become my favorite round. Several companies are producing guns in this caliber again (I hope Smith and Wesson doesn't make any more 610's. I prefer mine to keep gaining in value). I think maybe it's time to start a thread for those of us collectors of the 10mm.
    I'll start with my Delta Elite that I just got back from AllenM (credit to him for the pictures as well as the work). I had him cerakote it burnt bronze with graphite black controls, install an ambi safety, checker the front strap, and do trigger work. I ordered Hyena Brown grips from VZ Grips, and he installed the Delta Elite medallions in them. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
    Post up your 10's!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Due to the high cost of ammo, don't expect a warning shot!

User Info Menu

Nice Delta! Below is mine. I'm planning on running it tomorrow morning. I fit the Ed Brown grip and thumb safeties as well as all of the internal Wilson Combat Bullet Proof line parts. AllenM did the Novak sight cuts, front strap serrations and burnt bronze Cerakote. Sights are TFX and the grips are mammoth ivory. The plastic MSH was replaced by an Ed Brown flat MSH with chainsaw texture. I think that the trigger is an Ed Brown as well. Bushing is a custom cut EGW part.

[IMG]Colt Delta Elite by Tim Piscitelli, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by 88E30M50; 10-27-2017 at 19:36.
    Tim

What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

I will play.....
    Custom from Fusion parts/pieces. EGW internals. Commander length Bob tail. Infinity Hybrid barrel that has been ported.
    It will bring a smile...

User Info Menu

There seems to be a burnt bronze theme running here.
    Tim

What's a liberal? They are almost like normal people, but that have been crate trained.

User Info Menu

While not known as a modern gun person, I bought this a while back after getting an education from KJQ on electronic sights.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    There seems to be a burnt bronze theme running here.
    It started a while back with another custom 1 off 10 mm.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I envy your 610, that unicorn has evaded me for months. Do have a glock 40 with venom on top. Gotta get a 610!!! I have a fetish with stainless Smith's.

User Info Menu

I have become quite fond of 10mm's myself.

ebay image hosting

Plus these two.

ebay image hosting

ebay image hosting

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

This is the big brother to the Bob Tail

Custom build from AllenM's hands.

Me thinks I need another one.

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

What is kind of depressing to me is I love the 10mm and probably my favorite 1911/2011 caliber to build, but all of mine have either been builds for other people or I have sold my custom builds.
    I love the round though.
    I am getting ready to start another custom 10mm Commander soon then after that I hope to start on a 2011 for myself

Here is my only 10mm at the moment, great gun but my customs shoot better

Last edited by AllenM; 10-28-2017 at 07:11.
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    -Joseph Goebbels

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast