• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If it proves to run well, I'd consider that. Toss an Eotech 512 and suppressor on it and it would make a decent HD gun. Right now, I have an 8.5" 300BO in that config for HD. This would let me toss in a .22lr kit to be able to shoot it more often out at MCFG.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    With all of the hate headed their way and the huge sales on their pistols lately I am suprised they are trying to sell an AR pistol.

boilerbrad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Looks pretty cool, but what's up with the forearm brace, I'm not familiar with those. Is that just legaleese for "I'm not a short barrel rifle because my name is pistol and i have a forearm brace"? Do you actually take the time to strap this onto your arm?

I like the addition of the hand stop, forward blast diverter, and the QD swivel mount. Looks like they actually put some thought into this thing!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Looks pretty cool, but what's up with the forearm brace, I'm not familiar with those. Is that just legaleese for "I'm not a short barrel rifle because my name is pistol and i have a forearm brace"? Do you actually take the time to strap this onto your arm?

I like the addition of the hand stop, forward blast diverter, and the QD swivel mount. Looks like they actually put some thought into this thing!

Yes. Until recently, it suddenly went from A-OK to illegal SBR if you shouldered it.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    7.5" in .223 gives up a lot of power AND gives way more fireball/concussion.... right?
    (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'd like a similar setup in:
    300blk w/ 9" barrel, or
    5.56 w/ 10.5" barrel

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Who's Springfield? Is that the import company in Illinois that tried to screw every other firearms related company in the state, except for their Co conspirators, Rock River?
    Never heard of 'em.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom