• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I loved one of the 2 that I had. The first one I bought (right around the release) was excellent. It had a solid trigger with a crisp reset. The backup I bought a few months later had a horrid trigger with a mushy reset. They are super accurate. I did have a few feed issues with cheaper bulk ammo, the ammo ran just fine in my g17 a few weeks ago after pulling it out of quarantine. They seemed to get better with age, but side by side I chose to keep my cz P07 around. I sold/traded both of the 509's off due to the inconsistencies between the two. The release pistol was excellent, I don't understand how there could be such a discrepancy between the two. It wasn't that the back up was bad, still a good pistol but not the same. When I pick up 2 glocks of the same generation and in factory configuration you get a very consistent feel, same with my p07's, and my cz75's. I would not hesitate to buy another in the future, but I would want to pull the trigger on a few snap caps before walking out with one.

Top Bottom