• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    As someone who cut his teeth, shooting bullseye pistol matches, it amuses me when I hear younger folks (a big majority compared to this old fart) ask this question. It usually involves the latest offering of polymer pistols. Except for a rare few, most of these pistols will shoot very good defensive type groups at pretty great distances (with good ammo). The majority of owners will never squeeze the accuracy out of there pistols, nor even come close. Most average pistol owners will never attempt to shoot their pistols at 50 yds. and many won't shoot them beyond 5-10 yds. citing the fact that the vast majority of defensive shootings occur at these distances or closer. For some of us however, it is fun to reach out there and see how capable we are. The pistol in the video is a very special custom built pistol, but it shows what can be done. Having shot 1911's for many decades (including a few custom ones), I'd never dreamed that this kind of accuracy was possible out of one. Don't get your dander up, but no, your Glock won't shoot this well! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwieLBhACM

Top Bottom