• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I recently was able to rent a Sig 320 FS 9mm, unexpected to me I really like it and was able to shoot well for being my first time shooting it. I used three different kinds of ammo without a malfunction (all 115 gr ball ammo), the only thing is that at 7-10 yds was shooting a little low, it felt great in my hand and for a stock trigger in was impressed also.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Its a really great gun. I’m liking it over my Glock 19 and have even started carrying it over the 19. I have the full size and thinking about getting a compact too.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    When they initially came out I did not like them, I viewed them as a bastardized P226. I finally shot one this year and I was very surprised by how well it shot. The one I put some rounds through was low all the way out to 25 yards for me, the windage was pretty good. At 25 yards my group size was around 2.5-3 inches, not too shabby. My brother shot one and it shot low for him as well

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    You guys are making me jealous! Just bought one but currently in Japan, so obviously can't shoot it yet. I've heard great things, but I can't see it taking over for my 19. Maybe I'm wrong! Anyone tried the flat trigger?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    You guys are making me jealous! Just bought one but currently in Japan, so obviously can't shoot it yet. I've heard great things, but I can't see it taking over for my 19. Maybe I'm wrong! Anyone tried the flat trigger?

I said the same thing but definitely find myself grabbing the sig before I head out more often than the 19. Idk YMMV.

I have the apex flat trigger. Love it but willing to give the upgraded trigger a shot. If I don’t like the apex is going back back on.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I also have an Apex flat and really loved it.
    Took it off for the recall and it is sitting in the original package.
    Now with them selling between $100-150 on Bay, and signing up for the recall, it is very hard to decide what to do with it.
    I don't know if you will be able to go back once the recall mods are made to your pistol.
    I have read some folks have reinstalled their triggers, but nobody is really going into any details, so I am skeptical.
    SIG of course won't comment: https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade/
    Most of the comments of the returns say that the trigger is even better after the mods.
    I just saw a "This is my 320" ad in one of the magazines I get.
    Shows macho guy with is 320 on his side doing macho stuff.
    Thought about doing my own and taking a picture of it in the case, in the safe collecting dust while I wait for it go go back.
    Not really the "go-to"/bedside pistol I envisioned it to be.
    Very discouraging.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

I said the same thing but definitely find myself grabbing the sig before I head out more often than the 19. Idk YMMV.

I have the apex flat trigger. Love it but willing to give the upgraded trigger a shot. If I don’t like the apex is going back back on.

I also have an Apex flat and really loved it.
    Took it off for the recall and it is sitting in the original package.
    Now with them selling between $100-150 on Bay, and signing up for the recall, it is very hard to decide what to do with it.
    I don't know if you will be able to go back once the recall mods are made to your pistol.
    I have read some folks have reinstalled their triggers, but nobody is really going into any details, so I am skeptical.
    SIG of course won't comment: https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade/
    Most of the comments of the returns say that the trigger is even better after the mods.
    I just saw a "This is my 320" ad in one of the magazines I get.
    Shows macho guy with is 320 on his side doing macho stuff.
    Thought about doing my own and taking a picture of it in the case, in the safe collecting dust while I wait for it go go back.
    Not really the "go-to"/bedside pistol I envisioned it to be.
    Very discouraging.

acss502 it has taken over my glock19! I haven't shot my glock in 2 years! the sig fits and feels better than my 19!

apex and bruce gray say do not use the flat trigger's in the upgraded p320!!!!!!!!!

but! https://www.facebook.com/apextactical/videos/10159561395385117/ (the replacement to the older apex trigger)

I had a apex flatty in one (not the upgraded that reduced trigger pull) and I had the bruce gray in the other (it reduced the pull by about 2 pounds) I had thought about ordering one of the apex curved upgraded to replace the apex flatty(for competition) when the upgrade was announced, but I really like the flat trigger! both have been pulled out waiting for my guns to be upgraded.

bluepig I still carry my 320 (not upgraded yet) and I will till it go's back, remember to get the gun to POSSIABBLY fire you have to
    1-drop it
    2-at a negative 30 degree angle (it has to hit the slide behind the rear sight, on the back edge)
    3-from above 4 feet
    4-it has to hit a hard surface

as I tell everyone, don't drop ANY gun!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Most Sig handguns (including the P320) use a “combat hold” sight picture. Cover the target with the dot on the front sight, that’s the point of impact.

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    I don’t know if I can convert. My uncle has always been a Sig guy and I’ve always pressed Glock on him. I’ve recently fallen for the FN trigger as well. A little more grunt than the Glock but the break is awesome. Is the 320 the best of both worlds?

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    I just got my full size 320 back from Sig after the “optional upgrade”. I like the trigger better than it was before. It might be a little heavier but there is just a little take up then a pretty good, defined wall before the break. Overall I’m really liking the gun. I only had it a couple months before I sent it in for the upgrade

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I just got my full size 320 back from Sig after the “optional upgrade”. I like the trigger better than it was before. It might be a little heavier but there is just a little take up then a pretty good, defined wall before the break. Overall I’m really liking the gun. I only had it a couple months before I sent it in for the upgrade

nice! How long did it take from the time you registered for the upgrade until you got it back?

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    For you all who haven't sent yours in for upgrade: Do you still take it out and shoot it? I'm still waiting on the shipping label email a month later and bought a P320 right before the recall announcement. I haven't gotten to put a single round through it yet, although I have shot a rental one. I'm nervous to take it out without the upgrade, but don't know how much longer Sig is going to take on this.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    For you all who haven't sent yours in for upgrade: Do you still take it out and shoot it? I'm still waiting on the shipping label email a month later and bought a P320 right before the recall announcement. I haven't gotten to put a single round through it yet, although I have shot a rental one. I'm nervous to take it out without the upgrade, but don't know how much longer Sig is going to take on this.

i still carry and shoot mine

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Absolutely. Don’t believe the hype, the p320 passed the standard drop test. The angle it has to be dropped at is hard to achieve even when trying. I carry mine.

Go shoot it and enjoy your firearm. Then after the upgrade your can know if you like the new trigger better than the old.

Krock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    NW Indiana
    I have a P320 Carry size. I like it and will be upgrading the sights soon. I registered for the upgrade on the first day they offered it - approximately 4 or 5 weeks later I received my shipping label. Total time from sending it in and receiving it back was 1 week. The upgraded trigger is nice - seems to be thinner and longer than the original. Trigger take up is short and break is crisp, reset is short. I have never had any problems with the 320, it has eaten everything fed to it. However, my EDC is a CZ PCR or a P01.

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    nice! How long did it take from the time you registered for the upgrade until you got it back?

i registered when they first announced it so whenever that was. I want to say it was about 4-5 weeks until they emailed me the shipping info. They probably had it about 2 weeks before I got it back. So 6-7 weeks total

vangurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    Valparaiso
    I recently picked up a “used” sub compact 320 with Trijicon night sights and I was really impressed w the little gun, the thing is a laser. It’s my first Sig and I’ve been pleased with it the little time I’ve had it. Trigger is nicer then i would’ve thought.

GlockDoc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Henry
    IMO the 320 has one of the best triggers from factory on the market. For a striker fired pistol anyway. I also suggest checking out an HK VP9 if you have the chance.

Top Bottom