• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    7 shot Gp 100's and an expanded line of the 8 shot Redhawks.

I like em, my 8 shot 357's have been covered by S&W, but those 7 shot GP's might have a place in my safe.

...and I love seeing those Lett "style" grips back on the GP 100!!!

Search Products

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ooh, nice to see some additional .327 Fed Mag pistols. The LCR now has an x version with a hammer.

The 327 is a great beginner gun that can start a shooter out using very low recoil 32 S&W and step them up to 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Magnum (a decent personal protection round) then full power .327 Fed Mag.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Ooh, nice to see some additional .327 Fed Mag pistols. The LCR now has an x version with a hammer.

The 327 is a great beginner gun that can start a shooter out using very low recoil 32 S&W and step them up to 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Magnum (a decent personal protection round) then full power .327 Fed Mag.

I bought one of the new 4.2" barreled .327's last year and absolutely love it.

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    I just ordered up a Blackhawk 45LC/45ACP, can't wait to shoot it. I don't have anything in 45 Colt, so it will be nice to have finally. I'm really thinking about picking up one of the 10mm Ruger revolvers shortly, just to be able to shoot 10mm or 40S&W.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    It's a Ruger. It will handle anything you load for it. I'm gonna have to show AllenM that 10mm Ruger on Monday when I get to work. He love's the 10mm cartridge.

AllenM probably has it on the way! He and Churchmouse talked me into my 10mm 2011 that Allen built. The Super RedHawk would be an awesome deer rig to compliment the Encore 308. 10mm for close work and the encore for longer shots. Man...I told myself no new guns til next year.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A Ruger revolver wasn't even on my radar. At a gun show I had a chance to hold one of the snub nose Redhawks and that round butt grip was niiiice. It convinced me that I need a Redhawk, even though I don't need it.

Top Bottom