• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    For the past couple years I've been telling myself I was gonna build a 300 black out pistol. I finally got fed up with me always thinking about it and started ordering all the parts, and bought a upper off INGO. As of right now I'm just waiting on my geissele buffer spring buffer, back up sights, hand stop and flash hider.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I should have bought that stock for mine too. You'll like it. I have a rifle version.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    ... so many people in here saying "stock" this "stock" that.

it's a pistol brace. Let's keep calling it a stock until we get another determination letter saying they're no beuno

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    That looks awesome. How hard is it to remove that stock? The ONLY thing I like about my Sig Brace, other than the relatively low price, is that it only takes a minute to swap back and forth between SBR and pistol configurations for hunting.

Nice Leo and Vader.

Maxim makes one very similar to this one except I think theirs take a different buffer set up. And thanks the boy loves Ninja Turtles and Star Wars

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The Maxim has a few other options though. The JP captured silent buffer drives up the cost but works fantastic. The cheaper one has a more traditional buffer / spring.

I didn't think it was legal to go from "SBR" to pistol??? Pistol to rifle and back yes. :dunno:

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    The Maxim has a few other options though. The JP captured silent buffer drives up the cost but works fantastic. The cheaper one has a more traditional buffer / spring.

I didn't think it was legal to go from "SBR" to pistol??? Pistol to rifle and back yes. :dunno:

Man, I looked into this more. It seems as clear as mud, but probably better to avoid it. No big deal to me either way I guess I thought that would be a way to be able to use 300 blackout on public land. That being said, I don't hunt public land, so never needed the option.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Nice build! I'm starting mine next month from an 80% lower. How about a parts list? What's in your upper? What grip?

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    I bought the upper out of the classifieds, but here is a list of what I have.

8in 300 blackout upper
    Spikes honey badger lower
    BCM enhanced lpk with BCM mod 3 grip
    SB tactical PDW brace
    308 a2 flash hider and crush washer (for now)
    Magpul front and rear gen 2 sights
    Key mod hand stop
    Geissele super 42 braided buffer spring and buffer

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    wow, that's quite the setup.
    This thread inspired me to pull out my 300blk and load some different handloads for it. So far, I had only loaded a few different projectiles to make sure they worked safely, and were on paper at 100 yds.

I don't have nearly the high quality parts that you do, but even I can see that the cartridge and platform is quite impressive.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Well when I decided enough was enough and I was going to build it, it just happened to be 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and there was as much OT as I could handle the week of Thanksgiving so that paid for it lol

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom