• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have started carrying my CZ P-10C lately as I have been shooting it lights out at the range the past few times. I love the trigger, high grip/low boare axis and ergonomics on this gun. I have not had any FTF/FTE issues at all (as another thread/video was concerned about)

With any of my EDC guns, I like to upgrade the sights and add a light to the gun. Sights are Dawson Precision Carry sights (fiber optic front/black rear) and an INFORCE APLc pistol light.

In this case, and because I have been loving my G43 with the Shield RMS sight on it (https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/438725-my-upgraded-g43-rms.html), I decided to have my P10C milled for the Shield RMS.

Another high quality gunsmithing job by Zach at ZR Tactical Solutions!

igxEXWe.jpg

fWmnUCw.jpg

AqZiSnV.jpg

CEwGJdI.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Youtube told me that this gun doesn't work...

Really that is a sweet looking compact, it is on my maybe list if I could ever get over my P07 obsession.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That looks like a whole lot of fun to shoot, not to mention being a top notch carry gun. My P10C is the most carried gun of the year despite not getting it until mid May. I've moved over to a different winter carry setup now, but will be back with the P10C come spring.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it's pretty good looking, but then again, I think that a Glock 23 is pretty good looking too. Neither hold a candle to a 1911 though.

Top Bottom