• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As I hinted awhile back, the next release of Gen 5s should be coming soon and the 26 and 34 are the next releases. Another forum now has some part numbers posted:

G26 Gen5 - PA2650201
    G26 Gen5 w/ GNS - PA2650701
    G34 Gen5 MOS - PA3430103MOS
    G34 Gen5 MOS 10rd - PA3430101MOS

19X is in the hands of evaporators/reviewers/etc. but NDAs are still in place. It's something a little different, but not radically different.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    IF they get around to a 19C I'll be in on that for certain, but knowing Glock that may be on the back burner.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member,[/FONT] Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The only one of those that excite me a little is the G26, but honestly I probably won't get one. I already have the 17 & 19 in Gen5, which both conceal extremely well in my RCS Morrigan holster. I don't see the 26 getting carry time over those. But just out of curiosity, what does the GNS stand for?

I'd be more interested in a Gen5 Glock 20 or 21 coming out next year.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    The only one of those that excite me a little is the G26, but honestly I probably won't get one. I already have the 17 & 19 in Gen5, which both conceal extremely well in my RCS Morrigan holster. I don't see the 26 getting carry time over those. But just out of curiosity, what does the GNS stand for?

I think it is "Glock Night Sights"

cosmos556

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2017
    Greenwood
    Dang, no Glock 1911 or PCC:dunno:

With all the developments in the AR lowers arena, especially dedicated lowers and now drop in mag blocks, I’m starting to think Glock has missed the boat to release their own PCC. Disappointing. I bet it would have ran great.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In

Got No Style,

aporter

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Lol, I assume Glock Night Sights. I wasn’t a big fan of the grip texture of the Gen5. I may be alone, but enjoy the 19/26 Gen4 I have. I don’t see that the redesign warrants another $550 IMO.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.

Man I love the RCS Morrigan, about as perfect a IWB as can be.
    A gen 5 Glock 21 would grab my interest quickly.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Going to do a "Roland Special" Gen 5 edition?

I'll likely pick up a 34 at some point.

Nah, I won't go near far enough for it to be considered a Roland, just want to revisit the RDS on a pistol. Mainly to move policy in the direction of allowing them for off duty carry.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Lol, I assume Glock Night Sights. I wasn’t a big fan of the grip texture of the Gen5. I may be alone, but enjoy the 19/26 Gen4 I have. I don’t see that the redesign warrants another $550 IMO.
    I put Talon grips on mine, in fact most of my handguns that didn't have replaceable grips usually got Talons on them.

Man I love the RCS Morrigan, about as perfect a IWB as can be.
    A gen 5 Glock 21 would grab my interest quickly.
    So far, it's the best holster I've found for IWB for me. I like to carry just around the 3:00 position and could never find a holster to sit comfortably there, maybe because of the shape of my hip or something. I have the Morrigan angled probably more than most people would, but it works for me and doesn't seem to hinder my draw stroke. I bought the holster for a 17, which benefits me twice. One, it allows me to carry the 17 and the 19 using the same holster (I know, not really that unique for a Glock holster). Two, the holster by design has an extended length to help push the gun closer to my body adding to concealment. I can carry the 17 in plain old jeans and a t-shirt comfortably with nobody knowing. I've never been able to do that before, I usually had to resort to a single stack or double stack subcompact in the summer time for better concealment, which is not my preference.

Top Bottom