• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hey guys don’t know crap about the pistol yeah it’s not easy on the eye ect.
    But RK has them for $299.97 Remington has a $100.00 rebate = $199.97
    good till 12/30
    Looks like a good truck,tackle box, drop in the mud gun?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I held one at our Machine Gun shoot last Feb. The trigger was really good. But that's all I did with it.

I'm kinda interested in it too.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I have handled a few and put 5 rounds through one. It is not a bad shooter, muzzle flip seemed more than a Glock. Tim from the Military Arms Channel posted a couple videos on it. I would opt for a G17, some people are still waiting for S&W rebates. No way of telling if or when you will get yours

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I wanted one too at that price until I saw the military arms channel review of one. 30 minutes of jam o matic with every failure you can think of and some you haven’t ever seen before with ball ammo.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Figure a derringer would be a better sub $200 gun. At least you'd know what you're gonna get.
    I'm sure they all can't be jam-o-matics but I'd sure run one out for at least 6500 rds before I'd even begin to trust it.

Electron don

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Evansville
    I took advantage of the post Christmas rebate. $199.00 after rebate. Rebate came within a month. Couldn't be happier with it. Shot several boxes of various 9mm rounds. Some had been in the ammo box for awhile. Shot flawlessly. Not a good option for concealed carry. (Never say never.) Field or truck gun with 18+1 magazines. Fobus makes a nice holster for it. Like the sights as well. Like to lube with Ballistol before shooting a NIB gun. I'm by no means a pistol smith. It shot well and grouped well. I feel like I started out the year right.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I was out shooting recently and a guy had one of these and I shot it. Overall I liked it. But with its track record I'll pass.

Top Bottom