• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minifire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    USA
    Hi!:) Want to know your opinion about my miniature guns. I produced my new gun - Derringer 0.8 mm caliber. It is smaller than my last creation - Derringer 1 mm caliber. I am inspired by them. But I need feedback from you. So what do you think about so tiny guns?)
    555.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited:

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    wow.. very nice work. I like miniatures like that.

What kind of grouping do you get with them? :>)

Ron

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Wow, that is some crazy and awesome work! Can you make other firearms as well? I'd love to see a nice miniature 1911!

Congratulations on a great looking miniature!

Minifire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    USA
    Wow, that is some crazy and awesome work! Can you make other firearms as well? I'd love to see a nice miniature 1911!

Congratulations on a great looking miniature!

In what scale would you like to have Colt 1911 miniature? And how much in your opinion it will be cost?)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    In an episode of Wild, Wild, West I saw on MEtv yesterday Jim West could have sure used one of those....

1Rk2u-1454537493-1617-list_items-shrink_wwwest.png

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Are you familiar with the work of Ray Hutchens? He lived in Indianapolis. Some of his work is in the book "Scale Model Firearms" by Joseph D Kramer. I was fortunate to meet him once many years ago.

Minifire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    USA
    Are you familiar with the work of Ray Hutchens? He lived in Indianapolis. Some of his work is in the book "Scale Model Firearms" by Joseph D Kramer. I was fortunate to meet him once many years ago.

Yeah, that`s cool:D I also have his book)))

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I keep reading on the internet the .8mm just doesn't have the stopping power, you need at least that 1mm to put down the bad guy. I presume those are rimfire. Awesome miniaturization. I like making small things, but I'd never considered firearms.

Minifire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    USA
    I keep reading on the internet the .8mm just doesn't have the stopping power, you need at least that 1mm to put down the bad guy. I presume those are rimfire. Awesome miniaturization. I like making small things, but I'd never considered firearms.

Haha, of course both 1 mm and 0.8 mm are haven`t enough stopping power to put down the guy.:) The sense of this babies in another thing. That the human engineering thought and craftsmanship of a jeweler and watchmaker can create even such tiny pistols as fully functioning.

Minifire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    USA
    For those who were interested in my rounds:) All of them are centerfire, I charge my cartridges manually. It's very sensitive and painstaking process.))

imgonline-com-ua-CompressBySize-AkGY3kpg8EKJ.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Nice work. Very cool little guns. I could see myself loosing them easily though... :D I know it's in the safe here somewhere....

Top Bottom