• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I am amazed that Cabellas sells any firearms at all. 99.9% of the time you can significantly beat there prices either at local gun shops and most definitely at places like Buds Gun Shop.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    With the majority of big box stores are high prices really that surprising?

I get that big box stores are going to have higher retail prices for new stuff. But at Cabela's (in Noblesville, anyway) I've seen used models going for more than the new version in the same store! This was the latest (and worst) example I've seen. But maybe it's true that someone will actually pay that price.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I get that big box stores are going to have higher retail prices for new stuff. But at Cabela's (in Noblesville, anyway) I've seen used models going for more than the new version in the same store!
    Wow, that's INSANE. Surely it's a typo?!? Like you OP, I've seen prices in their used room that are higher than what a new one would cost. But this used HK is beyond even Gander Mtn crazy.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    Wow, that's INSANE. Surely it's a typo?!? Like you OP, I've seen prices in their used room that are higher than what a new one would cost. But this used HK is beyond even Gander Mtn crazy.

Believe me, it's no typo. I saw the gun in the case (and it's insane pricetag) with mine own eyes. I was going to snap a pic but the gun library dude was giving me the eye.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wow MIL/LEO price is $565.73 in whatever color you want with extra back straps and stuff.

The handgun market is nuts I think we have a thread about that?

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I get that big box stores are going to have higher retail prices for new stuff. But at Cabela's (in Noblesville, anyway) I've seen used models going for more than the new version in the same store! This was the latest (and worst) example I've seen. But maybe it's true that someone will actually pay that price.

I hear you. Gander mountain was the worst in recent memory. Saw a well used/worn (like drug behind a car worn) S&W M&P with Atlanta PD markings listed for almost 500.00. bot sure they sold it before the store closed

Top Bottom