• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Considering I carry my SR9c because of all the same reasons this Sig was made, I think the Sig is perfect, provided it is 100% reliable.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just watched the video. The specs are amazing on this one. 1" wide and 4.3" tall, with a 10+1 capacity? Only 17.8 ounces? 12 round mags available? Night sights are standard? If it works, this thing makes the single stacks (Shield, G43, Kahr, etc.) obsolete, IMO. Heck, it makes the Glock 26 obsolete, as far as I'm concerned. The first pistol that I've seen that is thinner, lighter and smaller overall than the Glock 26 that has the same capacity. The only dimension that the G26 beats the P365 is height, and I'd rather have a 4.3" tall pistol with a slim profile than a 4.17" tall pistol with the fat width of the Glock.

Man, I hope this thing runs. This is the first Sig product that I have taken a real interest in.

[video=youtube;0fvwq6-nWiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvwq6-nWiE[/video]

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I love my G43 for summer carry and I am a big Glock fan...but this might have to be my new EDC pistol if it lives up to the specs.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I hate it when the gun companies keep coming out with cool stuff! I haven't even checked out my newest interest, a Springfield XD-E and here comes Sig with something that on paper looks even better!

Guess I'll wait until this one comes out before I part with any money.:)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Saw that earlier today and after comparing specs with my everyday companion, my Kahr PM9 I find that it is only a hair larger but adds 4 more rounds of I hope I never need them. Price looks competitive too. Night sights standard although I personally don't really find not having them a deal breaker, it just makes the MSRP look better.

Immediately sent a text to my daughter letting her know of my next likely addition.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    11 Rounds, Seriously! 13 Rounds, Seriously!

Has my interest, the way that dude presents the above statements was a tad wonky, but I liked it. Hopefully, unlike the M&P 2.0 Compact, I’ll be patient and wait a bit. Then again, the 2.0 Compact is a winner, so.....

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    IMG_5982-440x329.jpg

Top Bottom