• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Congratulations! I know Dean Crail is going to be jealous!!! Beautiful gun!

You beat me by a minute! Still waiting on my call from the Gun Club for this one cheaper than what I have found on line so far. Need to conserve my funds to get my limited rig for the gun.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Sweet looking pistol. Why the bridge mount and not a milled slide? Definitely not a complaint, just curious.

The TSO comes standard with a thumb rest, so it was already drilled and ready to go, that would be my guess anyway! Looks like the OP removed the thumb rest, and replaced it with the optic mount.

Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    You beat me by a minute! Still waiting on my call from the Gun Club for this one cheaper than what I have found on line so far. Need to conserve my funds to get my limited rig for the gun.

She is worth the wait.

[video=facebook_share;10110563055379209]https://www.facebook.com/nsw550/videos/10110563055379209/[/video]

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Everything about this CZ is so cool. Great buy

No disagreement.

Nit picks;
    If you know somebody that will let you borrow a sight pusher, it is a lot more fun to tweak windage that way than to do it by banging the sight.
    For fast reloads you will wonder why they left a sharp ledge at the end of the magwell opening and will sooner or later grab the dremel & fix that, no big deal once you get past the mental issue of hogging out metal from your pretty new gun. 2011's are a bit easier to reload regardless but I think with a little practice time that is not a thing.
    Oh, if you are planning on maximum capacity magazines CZC does not always have the extended base pads in stock and some folks have had trouble at level 2 & above matches because their mag with CZC basepad exceeded maximum length for USPSA limited. I think CZC has fixed their problem now but I do not know that for sure.

Top Bottom