• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Just an FYI, if there are those that haven't seen yet, the HK P30 series and HK45 series of pistols have dropped in price significantly. Debating on picking up an HK45 full size just because they can be had for $600ish. A few years ago, I paid just shy of $1k out the door.

Those that were aware of this, any thoughts as to why they've dropped so much?

Now they just need to drop the USP series price!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I hadn't noticed this, but a quick search of Gunbroker confirms it. There are P30's ranging from the $500 range to north of $1100.
    I sold two P30's over the summer, perfect timing, I guess.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I read about this last week. I may need to pick up a P30 light LEM. Always wanted one to add to my other Hks but not to the tune of $850+

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess I could see adding a HK45 to the collection. I don't know that much about the P30 series. Wasn't that what John Wick carried in 1? I could be just like him with one of those.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I lucked into a NIB P30SK V3 (regular luminescent sights) from Grab-a-Gun over the summer. Price was $499 + shipping + FFL fee. I thought for sure it was a misprint, but they honored the price. I have been REALLY happy with it. It's my EDC.

I haven't seen prices this low since, and just figured I got fortunate with seeing it when I did. Just a wild guess, but maybe they're dropping prices lately to make way for "Gen 2" models just around the corner, kind of like Springfield did when they started introducing their Gen2 XD line?

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is the only difference the price? Is a $600 HK P30L the same gun as a $1,000 HK P30L? If yes, gotta think about that!

Top Bottom