• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’ve been waiting for Walther to offer this for awhile.

I loved my first PPQ M2 right up until my wife commandeered it and I love taking my PPQ M2 Navy to the range just as much. But I’ve been looking for a new carry choice since I sold my P938 last fall and the PPQ is still the only striker fired gun I like it makes a likely candidate. The ability to have the same trigger, sights and functionality as my range 9mm has a certain appeal.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/01/walther-introduces-ppq-sub-compact-pistol/amp/

I haven’t gotten to read most of the articles yet, but I wanted to share this.

spyshot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Winchester/Union City
    Anybody get their hands on one of these yet? Love my ppq too, but the sc has a lot of design changes (other than size of course). Seams like a 12 rnd mag would’ve made more sense to get a bit longer grip.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Actually, I got to fondle some recently. Feels like home with the extended grip, for some reason all three ships that had them also all had the extended mag in it. I didn’t ask to try it with the small grip as I’m not ready to buy yet. I’ll give it some time to show any weaknesses, allowing for teething issues that may arise. If it proves itself as reliable as it’s larger siblings I’ll have one probably before Christmas.

There have been some controversial changes to the slide. I’ve read articles claiming it’s weight, other’s claiming it was to make the slide cycle faster (supported in some way by the stronger mag springs). Forums members are adamant that it’s just because Umarex want to cheapen it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom