• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    just thought id share my new pickup to go along with my Arisaka, the clam shell is in excellent condition except the strap. im hoping to find an original strap to replace it with.

416KnhN.jpg

uTLR09F.jpg

bzu2yo4.jpg

A08RyWY.jpg

hpp6yzo.jpg

pLFZdwg.jpg

AX5GOjF.jpg

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Nice looking pistol and holster, do you know the year it was made??? Heck it looks almost new...

I have resisted Japanese pistols for so long now.. So have you shot it yet??

So let me ask how are you going to feed that?? Reload?? Just buy I have been always shocked how reasonable some of the remanufactured 8mm Nambu ammo can be considering demand and all..

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    Nice looking pistol and holster, do you know the year it was made??? Heck it looks almost new...

I have resisted Japanese pistols for so long now.. So have you shot it yet??

So let me ask how are you going to feed that?? Reload?? Just buy I have been always shocked how reasonable some of the remanufactured 8mm Nambu ammo can be considering demand and all..

no, not shot yet, but when i do it will not be reload, they still sell 8mm nambu.

Top Bottom