• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    For the love of God, will someone buy that 629 in the classifieds? That thing is AWESOME!
    Honestly, if I hadn't already bought the one Osobuco had up for sale awhile back, I'd probably already have it. But here's the thing. It's one of those rare gems that experiencing one of just makes you want more!
    Killin' me!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    That kind of stuff happens to me all the time. I lust for lots of things, but hope someone else buys it. Usually P model Sigs. It is a sickness.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If I had the $ to begin buying "toys" - I know that a .44 Mag revolver would probably be on The List.

Tthankfully not having the $ and not being a hunter makes it easy to stay away from things in the classifieds.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    That 629 is gorgeous and my wallet is vibrating. Problem is I’ve got a mint 29-3 fully tuned by Denny Reichard at Sand Burr that shoots incredibly well and if my wife saw me walk in with another S&W revolver I’d be walking on thin ice.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I clicked on it a couple times too. Wanted one for a long time. I absolutely have no use for it. I also got out of revolvers a few years ago. I had a 10" Super Blackhawk and got the .44 mag thing out of my system. Neat piece though and hope it finds a home where it will get shot a bunch.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It will never sell. He wants to see an IN drivers license and a "conceal permit." So we'll have to get the legisators to change our LTCH to a "conceal permit". Good luck with that. Those guys and gals are really slow getting stuff done.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    The only thing stopping me from seriously considering the Smith is the Anaconda in my safe. I'd hate to see the 2 of them fighting for a spot in the range bag.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I left wheel guns a few years ago but that one has stirred my soul.

I clicked on it a couple times too. Wanted one for a long time. I absolutely have no use for it. I also got out of revolvers a few years ago. I had a 10" Super Blackhawk and got the .44 mag thing out of my system. Neat piece though and hope it finds a home where it will get shot a bunch.

I just have to ask. How does someone leave wheel guns?? That has to be some kind of blasphemy, doesn't it?

Top Bottom