• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clarity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Got a P10C. Fixed the magazine release. I've been digging it. But I'm bummed that I cannot find my standard Blade-Tech holster for it. Anybody got a great OWB holster recommendation?

I've also been loving the RMR on a handgun. Anyone want to give a shout out to a great shop for machining a slide to accept the RMR?

Once the RMR is on, it would be nice to have some co-witnessing sights on the gun. I ordinarily prefer a Pro I-dot configuration, but I understand I can't be too choosy on this gun. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I carry my P10C in a Kramer OWB Scabbard in horsehide that I bought for my Glock 23. It's a perfect fit. I've also found that the P10C carries well in a leather holster for a G30 and CZ P07. Locally, I'd check with AllenM on RMR cuts. CajunGunWorks can do them as well but will require shipping your slide to them

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    A super popular company familiar with the P10c that can do some serious mill work would be Jagerwerks. They're based out of Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    A super popular company familiar with the P10c that can do some serious mill work would be Jagerwerks. They're based out of Kalamazoo, Michigan.

I'll be sending my P10 slide to Jagerwerks here in a few weeks for slide work! They have great prices and their work looks awesome. Check out their Facebook and Instagram.

Clarity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012

I was reading some of the reviews on their work last night, and one mentioned that they milled his slide to accept glock sights. If they can do that front and back, that would totally solve the sights issue.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis

I'll be sending my P10 slide to Jagerwerks here in a few weeks for slide work! They have great prices and their work looks awesome. Check out their Facebook and Instagram.

I was reading some of the reviews on their work last night, and one mentioned that they milled his slide to accept glock sights. If they can do that front and back, that would totally solve the sights issue.

Two things. First, I have a P-10C milled by JW and cannot recommend it enough. Superb. The rear sight is milled for a Glock dovetail, but the front sight remains CZ. JW will offer cowitness sights, but they are absolute. I prefer a lower 1/3 since I like an open window and am still tinkering with heights. I think I have it ironed out but need to reconfirm once more at the range.

Chikasha

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Crawfordsville
    JW is milling my P10c slide for RMR but I am trying to determine the correct height for lower 1/3 co-witness BUIS. What height did you settle on? I’m looking at the Dawson Precision Glock MOS rear and Dawson CZ P09 front. I’m thinking .335 rear and .225 front or .395 rear and .290 front. Is this close to your sight height?

Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    I have found the Tagula Glock 19 holsters seems to fit. Cajun Customs or Jagerworks is where I would look to have the slide milled. as far as night sights i have thrown the dawsons on mine and they seem to work great

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Top Bottom