• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drew50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2016
    Schererville
    So, I have had a PCR for about a year now. The other day I was dry firing for the millionth time, all of a sudden a weird snapping sound and the trigger stayed to the rear. My heart broke immediately. My question for you guys is, do I call CZ for a warranty trigger return spring and possibly break it again or are the aftermarket options better? Please help me ingo. I’m stuck with my g19 for EDC and want to figure this out ASAP.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I replaced the trigger return springs in my CZ's with parts from Cajun Gun Works because I read in many places that this is a known issue with the OEM part. I'm pretty cheap and don't muck with my guns much, but this seemed like the way to go.

https://cajungunworks.com/product/rp-trs-reduced-power-trigger-return-spring/

+ 100. ^^^^^^^
    This, and the occasional slide stop breakage (and regular spring maintenance) are the only concerns i cam think of for cz hammer-fired guns

Drew50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2016
    Schererville
    Thanks guys. Guess I’ll be going the CGW route.

Expat- thanks for the info. Guess I’ll order one for the PCR and one for the P01 just to stay ahead of the curve.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    That is strange. I have owned 4-6 P-01's and fired many thousands of rounds without a problem. Since its still under warranty send back to CZ. They will COMPLETELY check it over and replace/update anything that needs done.

My only complaint about CZ's is the last 8-10 years they became so popular the prices went up. Oh well. They still make fantastic firearms.

Top Bottom