• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Been on the hunt for a Glock 32 (I like 357sig). I've been on the hunt for a month or so and came up empty everywhere. I get a very common "Don't you mean 23" and even got a "Glocks aren't sigs" from everyone's favorite farm supply store lol... Whether the thought I meant 320 or was confused by the 357sig, the world will just never know. I do give it to the guys working the counters it is an oddball. I haven't seen one pop up on armslist ever and it is rare to find the ammunition on the shelf, but somewhere someone has to have a 32 gen4... I haven't seen them instock on gallery or buds, but there are a few that seem to float around on gunbroker. I'd really like to have a new one tho. Any suggestions?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Probably the fiscally smart thing to do. I don't need this pistol fast tho so I'm determined to find the dyslexic 23.

They are the strange combination of “hard to find” and “hard to sell”. If you have one, you can’t get rid of the thing. But if you want one, nobody has one or has even heard of it. Kinda like .45 GAP

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast

I just did a buy it now 500 shipped. I have been generally weary of gunbroker for new guns but I bought from what looks like an actual gun shop in south Carolina. I am especially weary when they use stock photos, the one I bought was supposedly the pistol I bought, we'll see. Hopefully it arrives as advertised. Now to buffalo bore :D

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    They are the strange combination of “hard to find” and “hard to sell”. If you have one, you can’t get rid of the thing. But if you want one, nobody has one or has even heard of it. Kinda like .45 GAP

the really odd thing is how often I find gap ammo on the shelves and see no gap firearms in the cases. I really thought I would find a 32 on armslist, but it is all 19's. The 23's go in a day or two (if they are priced under 700 dollars lol). I guess there is just a glut of 19's out there.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    At least I didn't over pay as long as the one I bought is truly new.

Agreed. Interested to hear your thoughts on it when you get it. Never shot a 357 Sig. Seemed interesting when they came out, but the ammo costs and availability shied me away from them, along with the fact that I didn't really like shooting 40 very much, so not sure what 357 Sig would be like, especially in a compact or a subcompact, etc.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I had a 229 in 357 and I enjoyed the round not the pistol. I would imagine this 32 will be a bit snappy with the Underwood and Buffalo Bore ammo I have coming. In the 229 it was very similar to +p 9. I have really been digging 40 lately and it goes me thinking about 357sig again. Rounding out my calibers and carry options lol.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    the really odd thing is how often I find gap ammo on the shelves and see no gap firearms in the cases. I really thought I would find a 32 on armslist, but it is all 19's. The 23's go in a day or two (if they are priced under 700 dollars lol). I guess there is just a glut of 19's out there.

A few boxs of gap for the shelf is ~$50 in inventory on something that you may sell one of every few years. A gap pistol is $500 in inventory that will never sell.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I've seen them on shelves. Not lately but I haven't looked.

I do know a guy who got a 45 GAP for under $100 because the other guy got tired of trying to get rid of it

Top Bottom