• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They call it the xCompact. Boresight Solutions of Florida and Grey Guns of New Hampshire/Indiana have teamed up to produce the xCompact, a modified SIG320

From one of the principals:

Feels great, points flat. Fluted the base of the tang a bit so that the base of the firing hand thumb and area right behind your trigger finger have a slight channel to ride in. Chopped and reformed for 15rd magazine, stippled the frame. This will be limited to 4-6 a month.

Ben (Boresight) is also working on some slide cuts and overall coolness. More info to follow!

29425633_10213828135530957_149825488829808640_n.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    They call it the xCompact. Boresight Solutions of Florida and Grey Guns of New Hampshire/Indiana have teamed up to produce the xCompact, a modified SIG320

From one of the principals:

Feels great, points flat. Fluted the base of the tang a bit so that the base of the firing hand thumb and area right behind your trigger finger have a slight channel to ride in. Chopped and reformed for 15rd magazine, stippled the frame. This will be limited to 4-6 a month.

Ben (Boresight) is also working on some slide cuts and overall coolness. More info to follow!

29425633_10213828135530957_149825488829808640_n.jpg

Grey guns is in spray Oregon, the Indiana portion is limited to mike grasso and I thought all he did was consulting work for them, as for the grip frame I want a factory x5 frame in a compact size! Basically just like the one pictured, but with the factory texture in the white color, I’ve got 5 compact mags, and don’t want to buy 5 full size mags!

in white so I can rit dye it (competition only, red on top, white in the middle and blue on the bottom)

Top Bottom