Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    When I shoot a revolver, it's essentially random where the bullets go. Hopefully most of them go downrange-ish.

Somebody needs lessons.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dewidmt View Post
    Newest addition to the snubby family.......Attachment 65820

Bead blasted 60 with stag grips and a Tyler?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by luger fan View Post
    Somebody needs lessons.
    Cut him a break, he’s new to shooting.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Cut him a break, he’s new to shooting.
    We all have to start somewhere.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

I found a podcast from Safety Solutions Academy. The last 2 podcasts they have posted are on snubbys. Episodes 436 and 437. The first one has Mas Ayoob on it and the second one features Chuck Haggard. Both are real good. There was supposed to be 2 more episodes for a 4 part series but I haven't found them on my podcast player.

https://safetysolutionsacademy.com

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    I found a podcast from Safety Solutions Academy. The last 2 podcasts they have posted are on snubbys. Episodes 436 and 437. The first one has Mas Ayoob on it and the second one features Chuck Haggard. Both are real good. There was supposed to be 2 more episodes for a 4 part series but I haven't found them on my podcast player.

https://safetysolutionsacademy.com
    I've met Paul - all be it only once and that was several years ago now. He was just beginning his business. He's a good dude. A "disciple", if you will, of the Rob Pincus "line".
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    I've met Paul - all be it only once and that was several years ago now. He was just beginning his business. He's a good dude. A "disciple", if you will, of the Rob Pincus "line".
    His voice reminds me of Tim Badore who was on Bob & Tom. Every time I hear him talk, I wait for the animal conspiracy bit to start.

But he seems to have lots of information I can learn from.
    Last edited by Bigtanker; 04-16-2018 at 08:52.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

When I shoot a revolver, it's essentially random where the bullets go. Hopefully most of them go downrange-ish.
    Pretty common among snubby shooters. Yes there are exceptions, but it is typically a gun that is carried a lot but not shot. As you are aware, that doesn't make for a good ouctome
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    Pretty common among snubby shooters. Yes there are exceptions, but it is typically a gun that is carried a lot but not shot. As you are aware, that doesn't make for a good ouctome
    I won't blame it on a snubby. Put a 686 with a 6 inch barrel, a nicely tuned action and trigger, and wimpy .38 special loads in my hands and the same thing will happen. Heh.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

I won't blame it on a snubby. Put a 686 with a 6 inch barrel, a nicely tuned action and trigger, and wimpy .38 special loads in my hands and the same thing will happen. Heh.
    My first handgun at 18 years of age was a 6 inch 686.
    Michael Swisher

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast