Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My entry CZ was an SP-01. Frankly, didn't much care for it and put it in the back of the safe.

More recently, had some exposure to various CZ platforms and their modified potential. Took me hook, line and sinker! Now I have a growing stash of them.

A CZ 75 variant and a fully Cajunized CZ 75 variant are not the same animal. Before you dismiss the CZ altogether make sure you have experienced the finished product. The difference is night and day.

I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    My entry CZ was an SP-01. Frankly, didn't much care for it and put it in the back of the safe.

More recently, had some exposure to various CZ platforms and their modified potential. Took me hook, line and sinker! Now I have a growing stash of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    A CZ 75 variant and a fully Cajunized CZ 75 variant are not the same animal. Before you dismiss the CZ altogether make sure you have experienced the finished product. The difference is night and day.
    I will add to that guns from CZC and guns from CGW or the Wizard are not the same. The ones that come from CZC are nice, but cajunized CZ's are better. At least IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I will add to that guns from CZC and guns from CGW or the Wizard are not the same. The ones that come from CZC are nice, but cajunized CZ's are better. At least IMO.
    QFT

I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    As I have at least 1 from all 3 sources (actually 2 from the wizard) there is a marked difference in them. All are very well done but the CGW piece is just pure butter smooth as are the wizards.

Only own a 52, but I do like it.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

hps
    Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Only own a 52, but I do like it.
    Um, that's not a 75.

Late into the 75 game. Not buy my first one until undergrad, 90. Of course, they were harder to find then. All this was orchard and the 75s had to smuggled in from Canada.

Floodgates opened a couple of years later but I was on East Coast then Chicago. Focused on buying AR-15 and Glock mags in 93 and 94 right before the Clinton ban.
    Nous défions

I didn't get into them until around 2010. I was looking for a good, all around handgun platform for the family. CZs seemed to fit the needs pretty well. The collection really took off after BA demonstrated what a tuned one can feel like. I'm happy with what I have now and don't see adding anything else except for maybe a third P10 to use with a RDS. The exception would be if I found a short rail selling at 75B prices. I'd snap that up in a flash, but the chances of that happening are less than the chances of winning the lottery.
    Tim

Handguns don't have stopping power, bullet placement equals stopping power

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast