Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

SI: Re-visiting the CZ-75

INGO gun writer writes words about CZ-75.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...nd-its-clones/
    They'll turn us all to beggars because they're easier to please

User Info Menu

I guess I'll hang on to mine a little longer.
    "It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." --Socrates

User Info Menu

I've been looking at the CZ lineup lately. Thanks for the link.

aka T-Dogg's Stunt Double mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

I drank the Kool-aid and came back for more...

User Info Menu

One of these days I'll try out a Cz, but i do own several of the mentioned Cz clones(Tanfoglio Witnesses) and absolutely love them. I dont think I'll ever part with them, thats how much i love the feel, accuracy, and reliability of them

User Info Menu

Nothing like a CZ, especially one that has been cajunized...

User Info Menu

My education continues.
    Just getting started in my "Glock" phase after being in a SW and Ruger phase, with a little bit of this and that mixed it.
    I wonder how long to get to the Sig and CZ phases?
    So much to look forward to.
    I read every word of the article.

User Info Menu

I think it's interesting how things in life cause people to "drink the Kool-aid". (I also wonder how many younger people know where that phrase came from).

I think CZ's are okay guns. I have one from their custom shop. Yeah, it's nice. But so are 1911's. And so are Sigs. In the end, they are a tool and like most tools, it is only optimized by the operator.

I bought mine partially because of all the Kool-aid drinkers expounding on how magical they are. And partially due to my nephew being a ranked competitive shooter who thinks they are " 1 DA shot to get through and sweetness after that." I haven't really warmed up to mine as I still prefer my 1911 but I should give it some more time before I pass judgement on it.

This year I'm going to focus on revolver so the CZ will sit in the safe, but maybe next year I'll put some time in it. (Unless I sell it, lol)

I don't drink any Kool-aid. I'm too stoic for that I guess. Been doing CrossFit for almost 2 years. Still haven't drunk the Kool-Aid. CZ's? Nope. 1911's? Nope. I figure what works for me, may not work for you. And visa versa.
    "It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." --Socrates

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I think it's interesting how things in life cause people to "drink the Kool-aid". (I also wonder how many younger people know where that phrase came from).

I think CZ's are okay guns. I have one from their custom shop. Yeah, it's nice. But so are 1911's. And so are Sigs. In the end, they are a tool and like most tools, it is only optimized by the operator.

I bought mine partially because of all the Kool-aid drinkers expounding on how magical they are. And partially due to my nephew being a ranked competitive shooter who thinks they are " 1 DA shot to get through and sweetness after that." I haven't really warmed up to mine as I still prefer my 1911 but I should give it some more time before I pass judgement on it.

This year I'm going to focus on revolver so the CZ will sit in the safe, but maybe next year I'll put some time in it. (Unless I sell it, lol)

I don't drink any Kool-aid. I'm too stoic for that I guess. Been doing CrossFit for almost 2 years. Still haven't drunk the Kool-Aid. CZ's? Nope. 1911's? Nope. I figure what works for me, may not work for you. And visa versa.
    We Koolaid drinkers applaud your balanced approach. At least you've heard the gospel so you can choose to die a heathen from an informed perspective.😋
    Training, SOLDIER!

Plinker

User Info Menu

No Kool-aid here, all I did was handle a Shadow 2 at the LGS do decide it is a must have. The second round after the DA first takes some getting accustomed too for sure.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast