• Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    mnp40.jpg

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/175075

Saw this deal online and thought I'd share it. $279.99 with free shipping is a heck of a deal for these!

:)

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Dang! Now I gotta fight the urge to click that link and buy one. I have a m&P 40c and a .45 shield, a full size would be a great addition. Wasn't planning on spending any more money this weekend.

I may have to find another forum to hang out in and find some new friends...you people give too much peer pressure and are enablers. Lol

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That's a lot of quality for the money. Especially if someone were just starting out, that's a very affordable way to have a carry gun and an identical training/practice gun.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I hate myself. My wife says get it. But I just don't have a need for it. The money would be better spent elsewhere. I want it but......

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hate myself. My wife says get it. But I just don't have a need for it. The money would be better spent elsewhere. I want it but......

*whispers*

get two....maybe three.

It's a smoking deal if you want a striker fired .40 and/or you already have support gear for the M&P. The logistics keeps me from branching out too much. New holsters, magazines, etc. If I stick with Glock and Sig, I already have all my support gear.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And you can get the M&P OEM S&W .357 Sig barrel for this and swap it out and have a .357 Sig.
    The magazines are marked for both.

I have two and they're great!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wish they were in 9mm or 45 acp at that price. I don't want to support another caliber. I had the M&P 45 and would buy one again for the right price. Only sold mine in order to buy something else shiny that caught my eye.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IIRC, Randy Lee of Apex said it was dwell time and lock up that hampered accuracy. He had a factory example that, due to tolerance stacking, shot 24" groups at 50y.

Accuracy is coming: Apex M&P Barrels - Page 2 has a lot Randy explaining the mechanics of it.

Well that doesn't sound good. But I would think that any that were police trade-ins wouldn't have that issue, or would have had it corrected. Maybe? :dunno: Assuming that's not why they were traded in that is! :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well that doesn't sound good. But I would think that any that were police trade-ins wouldn't have that issue, or would have had it corrected. Maybe? :dunno: Assuming that's not why they were traded in that is! :):

Roll of the dice. Some shoot well, most shoot acceptably but not as good as their competitors, a few are horrible. If the worst were culled out or not, who can say? Like you said, that might be why they were traded.

Top Bottom