• ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Ever get that hankering for a new handgun and just can't figure out which one? I'm at that spot now. Looking for something and not knowing what until I see it. The search goes on...

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    That how I ended up with an FNS Longslide (5") and a FNS Bronze (4"), when I didn't even know anything about FNS. :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am going through that now. But I am adding a rifle in the mix as well. I don’t need anything. I don’t want anything specific... just starting to get an urge to buy something...

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    When I usually get an itch I go to the doctor..... oh wait wrong itch.

I go through that occasionally but very rarely am I a spur of the moment purchaser. I know for the most part what I like and don't like. I've recently started branching out a little. I keep a list of gun wants. Now just waiting to find a deal. If its something I know I definitely want I'll buy new

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yup. Too much!:)

I'm once again considering a high capacity 9, maybe I'll try another M&P. I have owned, shot or held so many and I would like to to settle on one long term and just shoot the heck out of it instead of putting a few hundred rounds through it and then selling it because I didn't "warm up to it".

I sold an expensive pistol to use the money to put towards and O/U I want but now and second guessing doing that since there really isn't any places close to me where I can shoot "clays" sports.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just be glad it's a gun you want. Substitute "girlfriend" for "handgun" in this thread and see what happens! (Apologies to the OP. I don't mean to threadjack.). Guns are much cheaper! :)

Good luck in your search.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Just be glad it's a gun you want. Substitute "girlfriend" for "handgun" in this thread and see what happens! (Apologies to the OP. I don't mean to threadjack.). Guns are much cheaper! :)

Good luck in your search.
    Would be way too deep a subject for the human mind to comprehend.:n00b:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    My itch for a new S&W revolver is making me nuts! I want, no need, a 586 6” in blue an older gun without the Hillary Hole and then have a Maven work over the action.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Contemplating a Ruger Mark IV. Really liked the feel of the Target model I checked out at Cabela's but am also looking at the 22/45 Lites.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I know how it is. Put the guns up for awhile and picked up a fishing pole. Darn bass boat followed me home this weekend.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I know how it is. Put the guns up for awhile and picked up a fishing pole. Darn bass boat followed me home this weekend.
    Did that a few years ago. Great 3-4 years, then couldn't wait to get rid of that money pit. Now wish I had another.

Top Bottom