• doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I am really paranoid. :dunno:
    I had a whole post written out here and I deleted it after I went back and read a thread where I was asking questions about processing about a sale when I had an ad in the Classifieds.
    I simply stopped doing it b/c I kept getting in trouble. :crying:
    No more details of buyers and sellers: I lead a more boring life, but one with less warnings. :laugh:

But, I have been offered a trade of a Sig 320 (little interest) and of a CZ 75 Compact (more interest, but I don't know if it is a 10 or 14 rounder).

Would it be OK for me to ask trading advice or is that also a "No No" since I have an ad going? :nono:

If it is, please just delete this post and forgive me.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I don't see why not. Advice is one of the most important parts of INGO in my opinion. Of course, I'm the evil ITF so take anything I say with a grain of salt and a shot of penicillin.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    tumblr_m5ld6glyai1qibsnco1_500.gif

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks, guys! Appreciate the input.
    Someday perhaps the a CZ will be one of mine since everyone has such love for it.
    Right now I have a thing for the FNS that I'm enjoying (a 5" Longslide and a 4" Bronze) that I bought off the same member here that I bought my Shield 9mm of off ages ago: great guy and ex-LEO.
    I can't wait to put in more range time with them to decide which to keep, or if both have to go if I shoot a CZ at a range rental and it turns my head.
    In fact, I had to order more 9 mm ammo, some 124 grain instead of the usual 115 grain (don't remember brand, but a popular one).
    I've even had a member here who was looking for an EDC, and it was an enjoyable thread to read, and he stepped up an got a CZ, and he offered to bring it to the range in a range visit and I hope to do that maybe next week. I had offered to bring some guns to the range for him to try not knowing he had already bought.

Looks like a collector is going to buy my Mustang this am: I hope I never find out that my "rare/unique/not-make-many-of-them" was one of the kind that was worth over $1000 to a collector. :dunno:

Top Bottom