KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I did like the alligator comparison, the article is a good read.

Hey Kirk, just noticed your sig line. Directed towards a certain AG? (for those you outside the Indianapolis news zone, it's not Jeff Sessions.)

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Sounds like some of the same things for snubbies are universal to defensive shooting...take the time to hit your target. Good article, thanks.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Great article,I learned to shoot revolvers and trust them many years ago. I do enjoy trying some of the newer market fads but this helps me understand why my S&W mod.60 and 640 spend the most time in my CCW rotation. But you do need to practice with them as with what ever your favorite carry gun is. Not quite an alligator but I am old school.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    That is a well-written, concise and informative article. Thanks for sharing it!

And 'congrats' to Tamara on getting it published in a great periodical!

Last edited:

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I've been packing one of mine quite a bit lately. In fact, I've purchase two more revolvers within the last 45 days or so.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Nice article and well written. I loved the alligator analogy. There are snubby training course held at Sand Burr Gun Ranch in Rochester, IN from time to time. Snubbys will be here forever...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've seen Kirk post about her being an ingo "member" several times, but I've still never seen a post of hers here. Not even in Kirk's threads giving her praise. Not even after asking this same question before.
    I was more interested in her handgun class for kids. I think that's an awesome program. And if shes an ingo member I'd love for her to come here and talk about it and other things sometime so we can get to know her

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've seen Kirk post about her being an ingo "member" several times, but I've still never seen a post of hers here. Not even in Kirk's threads giving her praise. Not even after asking this same question before.
    I was more interested in her handgun class for kids. I think that's an awesome program. And if shes an ingo member I'd love for her to come here and talk about it and other things sometime so we can get to know her
    She cares not for the internet forum that is INGO, or most other forums from what I gather from her blog and some postings here.

Top Bottom