• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I’ve had one of these guns on order with a trigger job for a couple months now. I just got my shipping confirmation and it looks like I'll have it in hand on Wednesday. Has anyone else here ordered one yet?

I’ll post pics once I have them. In the mean time this is what I’m talking about: https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt/

[video=youtube_share;HUp6gOEOCCI]https://youtu.be/HUp6gOEOCCI[/video]

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I’m curious to see how it stacks up to the Wilson Combat 92G. Post a range report after you get it and let us know your impressions.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Here’s the pics. Initial impressions are good. I don’t have a trigger gauge but I can compare it to my Wilson Combat M9A1.

The DA trigger is about the same as my WC, I’ve read that’s somewhere in the 6-6.5 lb range. On SA trigger pull I’ll give a slight edge to the Elite LTT. So estimated in the 3-3.5 lb range. The WC trigger is smoother but that gun has 8k rounds and thousands of dry fire reps through it.

The fit and finish on the Elite LTT is great. The grips might be the best feature. They’re slimmer than regular 92 grips and the texture really locks the gun in place.

BkIbnprl.jpg

YCZGIPIl.jpg

pYoYdnFl.jpg

6QccwM7l.jpg

FbKiCtOl.jpg

Top Bottom