• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Several years ago I was shooting at a great little indoor range and gunshop down in Louisville, Kentucky called Sports Shooters.(sadly, closed now)
    We were shooting indoor "glock" type matches. Ray, one of the owners, would bring out a pistol for us all to shoot after the competition.
    One Saturday he brought out a peep-sighted Hi-Point in 380 auto.
    5 or 6 of us paid to run that hiboy thru the cof. Now, nobody broke the course record, but several of us topped 480/500, maybe 10-15 points off our "real gun" scores.
    Shooting WW whitebox, and she never choked once!
    Not my 1st choice, but a solid reliable performer.It was fun to shoot. If I had to have a house pistol and cash was scarce, I'd be ok with one.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I have a Hi-Point carbine in .40 S&W. It's reliable and fun to shoot.
    If Hi-Point could redesign the grip and fabricate a reliable double stack magazine for their carbines, they'd triple their sales.

Jaygentry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2018
    Noblesville
    I carried a 9c for a few years while hunting (I wanted something that I did not care if it got beat up in the bush) I was pleased with it. Only sold it because a friend on a budget wanted a hand gun for his night stand.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I looked and looked and looked but can't find the website to order The Ultimate Hi-Point....

Seriously, though, if the right one came along for about $75, I think I would buy it just to say that I have one.

Top Bottom