• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've got a glock22gen3 that I've started dinking with and decided I wanted to turn it into a limited division major pistol.

Looking for examples of what you guys run. Are magwells legal? It says slide ports are legal, but not barrel is that just talking about having the slide milled?

Here is the start of my build
    2x4ndg2.jpg

hudSvkU.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    The stipple is in the legal area according to the uspsa appendix e4 for production, I assume it's the same legal area for limited right?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The stipple is in the legal area according to the uspsa appendix e4 for production, I assume it's the same legal area for limited right?
    I dont know what is legal or not legal. I've never shot in competition before or know anything about it. That stipple job just looks like it would be rough on your hands

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I dont know what is legal or not legal. I've never shot in competition before or know anything about it. That stipple job just looks like it would be rough on your hands

It is rough, but it's easy to hold onto wet or dry. It's gentler than the mp2.0 lol. My open gun is rougher. The 4 matches in July have taught me that shooting doesn't stop when the rain comes down.

8ytKmAh.jpg

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    i havent shot my limited gun in a match for over 20 years. i began shooting USPSA long before production and single stack were around. limited 10 was a new division.

norinco 1911 single stack 45acp with 10 round mags
    my open gun is a springfield 1911 single stack 45acp with 10 round mags.

yea i'm old :laugh:

:cheers:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I24LUbP.jpg

Ordering this monster off of GunBroker tomorrow afternoon, I am finally caving and buying a gun online. CZ was supposed to ship several to the Indiana Gun Club but they mistakenly shipped them to the Kentucky Gun Club, I am not waiting till 2019 for my TSO!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Ordering this monster off of GunBroker tomorrow afternoon, I am finally caving and buying a gun online. CZ was supposed to ship several to the Indiana Gun Club but they mistakenly shipped them to the Kentucky Gun Club, I am not waiting till 2019 for my TSO!

What????? Are you back to the TSO again??? I thought you were in love with my 2011? :dunno:

Here is my Limited Gun. All internals rebuilt and upgraded by Allen M.

wXfGsaD.jpg

mgg7UUm.jpg

C3JZ8cU.jpg

oxsojYk.jpg

Then I added the thumb rest:

iFlkZ73.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I24LUbP.jpg

There's a blue one in the case @ Four Guns Lafayette. I think it had your name on it.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    There is a great remedy for that!!! GET OUT AND SHOOT!!! There is a great USPSA match this weekend at WVRPC. Just sayin'....

Just so I dont repost pictures, the TSO ended up being my college graduation gift from my Father, he is also getting me a full Double Alpha X race rig for the pistol as well. So to be honest I will take a free gun and rig over paying $3K+ for a 2011 despite how freaking sweet your 2011 is.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just so I dont repost pictures, the TSO ended up being my college graduation gift from my Father, he is also getting me a full Double Alpha X race rig for the pistol as well. So to be honest I will take a free gun and rig over paying $3K+ for a 2011 despite how freaking sweet your 2011 is.

That’s an awesome grad gift!! Congrats!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

Dang. I want one too! Does your dad want to adopt a (slightly used) son??? I am available ya know! :n00b:

Hehe... congratulations Dean, I know you have been wanting that thing for a while now.

Top Bottom