Indianapolis
    mail

bjlay2000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Thanks. The rebate is good through the rest of the year. I assume since you say this is a "weekly special" the actual price of the gun will go back up next week?

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks. The rebate is good through the rest of the year. I assume since you say this is a "weekly special" the actual price of the gun will go back up next week?

1. Good point, all I know is that I get weekly specials in my email about whatever they are running a good deal on.
    2. They have run this deal on something similar on this gun before, and I bought a S/W Compact .22LR when they did a $300 weekly special.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area

The normal price, which is listed, is 429.98. that is the everyday price. the rebate is through S&W for 50.00 until the rebate ends. You will pay 429.98 today, next week and beyond unless it costs Rural King more money to supply. So No it will not raise in price next week at Rural King, the rebate may end but the RK price will still be the same. And I know this because I work part time at the gun Barn for RK.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I got to hold this Smith M/P 2.0 full-size 17 rounds gun in my hand the other day belonging to another member with an apex trigger.
    Nice! I would love to know how it shoots against the CZ Shadow 2, but that is what I do and the way I think.
    If anyone has both, fire them off and see how close to the Shadow the 2.0 it could come: my idea of fun!

You must report, however!

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I got to hold this Smith M/P 2.0 full-size 17 rounds gun in my hand the other day belonging to another member with an apex trigger.
    Nice! I would love to know how it shoots against the CZ Shadow 2, but that is what I do and the way I think.
    If anyone has both, fire them off and see how close to the Shadow the 2.0 it could come: my idea of fun!

You must report, however!

I can give you a comparison of the two:

SW/Apex 2.0 - "Dang. That is a nice shooting accurate firearm."

CZ Shadown 2 - " DAYUUUUUUUMMMMM!!! This thing is awesome!!!!!!! More ammo, please!"

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I can give you a comparison of the two:

SW/Apex 2.0 - "Dang. That is a nice shooting accurate firearm."

CZ Shadown 2 - " DAYUUUUUUUMMMMM!!! This thing is awesome!!!!!!! More ammo, please!"

1. I can't quit laughing! :rofl:
    2. Just got back from a range trip with the Glock 26, Sig 365, Shield MP and the CZ Shadow 2: same response!
    3. I am thrilled with my Shadow 2, even though my range results don't reflect its superiority as much as it should, but I know I'm the weak link.

Top Bottom