• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Does anyone have any first hand experience with these?
    I shoot glocks well, but hate the grip shape and glock knuckle.

Does the timberwolf solve this?
    Is there a distributor or dealer in the state so that i could go fondle one?

Id hate to drop the money only to find out it isnt much better.

Please and thank you
    God bless
    Shred

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You can undercut that trigger guard and it will eliminate the glock knuckle. The shooting grip angle takes getting used to but you can also adjust that with modification. Just options to consider if you didnt want to buy a complete new gun

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I took a hard look at them and weigh the pros and cons, I like Glock for reliability and ease of maintenance so I determined what was more important for me. I found the for the most part the TW frames are good but some people experience issues with them (must clarify that only ver few people) but in my case I'm not willing to compromise with reliability, there are a lot people that uses aftermarket frames with success but in the end I'm sticking to factory frame and slide. About the grip angle other than a major grip mod I suggest other platforms instead of the mod, the M&P is a very reliable platform and fantastic firearm all the way around (ergonomics are far better than Glock), I recently pick up a G17 gen 5 and undercut the trigger and couldn't be happier. I downsized so I selected Glock as my main self defense tool and also for practice, I have thousands of rounds through my Glocks and they have been extremely reliable but in the end they are not perfect in every way.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Trigger guard undercut not only cures the knuckle problem but for me it fixed the grip issue as well. Just dremeling out a bit of the trigger guard really improved the grip, knuckle, and groups of my Glocks. It's a must do for me.
    I now like Glock where before I hated them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom